Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump impeachment action a "waste of time" says Gerald Celente

lol boggles my mind how people are so willingly apt to be slaves to a bipartisan system. both sides are bad there's no "right" one. just like religion. Don't really care who's in office if you can make money either way.
    Last edited by TX Stacking; 09-28-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TX Stacking View Post
    lol boggles my mind how people are so willingly apt to be slaves to a bipartisan system. both sides are bad there's no "right" one. just like religion. Don't really care who's in office if you can make money either way.
    C'mon, get on the dems are satanic and the pubs are holy wagon!

Quote Originally Posted by TX Stacking View Post
    Well, money isn't the only thing that matters.. And when all the options are all bad it is even more important to chose the least bad one. Just like religion

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Trump is best when he can counter punch . . . plenty of opportunity to defend himself by attacking back.
    Did you see that Massive ONE - TWO Punch . . . ?

1 - He calls out Pelosi to go ahead and bring the issue to a House vote. He's pushing for it .. why .. get them all on record with a vote. Hold that vote against them in the next election if they do. That's a Trump WIN. If they don't vote, Trump calls them out for the BS show the Dems really are. . . That's a Trump WIN. 2 Ways to Win . . no way to lose. Pure Trump. Whaddya think Nancy will do?

2 - He stands in front of the world and asks China to look into Biden issue. There's no Quid Pro Quo . . it's clear that it's just a good old fashion hunt for criminals . . and that's what leadership does. How can you not desire anything less from your POTUS. Root out the treasonous rats who collude with foreign nations and bring them to justice. Looks like another big win for Trump.

and . . he saved it for end of the week to lead the news cycle over the weekend.

BOOM. . . I know it's hard for Dems to get used to someone fighting back . . but after 3+ years of constant losing . . you'd think they give up the ghost.
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

I will really miss Trump after the next 4-5 years.* It has been exactly like he said, "we might get tired of all the winning".* It has been exhausting but it certainly has been the high point of any interest I've had in the US political system.

Uppercut, Uppercut . . . the beating continues . . .

Trump threatens to sue top Democrats Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi amid impeachment inquiry

"We're going to take a look at it. We're going after these people. These are bad, bad people." The President was speaking at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, DC.

Trump said he spoke to his lawyers about Schiff and told them, "Sue him anyway, even if we lose, the American public will understand."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/12/polit...osi/index.html
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

When are people going to realize their is no dem/rep any longer, they are fundamentally the same and the way they act is like a married couple that don't get along, but will never divorce, they need each other, for the antagonist approach, and to make things look like you've got a choice.

And, yet to see the amount of time, money & effort we put into this game, and people argue about it, wow. Most of our elections are bought now, it's been proven, and no secret politicians go back and forth between corporations and lobbyists, while lobbyists tend to have more ownership or political sway of DC over time as well.

But, think what you want, their is this saying, all you can do is point and hope they look. Most people aren't going to look, but that's what tptb really want anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thats gold Jerry View Post
    I will really miss Trump after the next 4-5 years.* It has been exactly like he said, "we might get tired of all the winning".* It has been exhausting but it certainly has been the high point of any interest I've had in the US political system.
    Can't say the same here, really tired with how Trump (or before that, Obama) so dominates what we all talk and thus think about. He is a phony, time for him to go, he has done more damage to conservatives and populist then we can yet know, instead of "draining the swamp", he has made it a gladiatorial swamp creature battle royal, good for our entertainment, not good for society (less you judge what's good for society on banker digits). I don't see "all the winning" from Trump (where?), my own winning is due to hard work (not digital games) I've done through various Presidents, free men should not place credit for their success or failures on the President.
    Last edited by motocat; 10-15-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Can't say the same here, really tired with how Trump (or before that, Obama) so dominates what we all talk and thus think about. He is a phony, time for him to go, he has done more damage to conservatives and populist then we can yet know, instead of "draining the swamp", he has made it a gladiatorial swamp creature battle royal, good for our entertainment, not good for society (less you judge what's good for society on banker digits). I don't see "all the winning" from Trump (where?), my own winning is due to hard work (not digital games) I've done through various Presidents, free men should not place credit for their success or failures on the President.
    He bit off more than he could chew with draining the swamp, the fact that he is still alive is incredible.

You wanted too much, and now we have to hear about it in every post how hes a phony and a liar and blahblahblah Im taking time off politics, theres a lot to like about the days we are in, tired, no exhausted from focusing on the problems and always whats wrong instead of whats right.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    He bit off more than he could chew with draining the swamp, the fact that he is still alive is incredible.

You wanted too much, and now we have to hear about it in every post how hes a phony and a liar and blahblahblah Im taking time off politics, theres a lot to like about the days we are in, tired, no exhausted from focusing on the problems and always whats wrong instead of whats right.
    just vote for him in 2020 after your break from these political threads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast