Thread: Anthony Scaramucci Pulls Support After Backing Trump, Cares Less What GOP Thinks (Part 1)

Default Anthony Scaramucci Pulls Support After Backing Trump, Cares Less What GOP Thinks (Part 1)

Anthony Scaramucci, former White House Communications Director, no longer supports President Donald Trump for re-election, admitting that he couldn’t agree with the president’s divisive political stances.
    “I think a lot of his policies have been great, but I think we run the risk here if we run this 100 – 0 litmus test where we can’t disagree with each other on anything, I think that’s very dangerous,” Scaramucci told Kitco News last Thursday ahead of this weekend’s Twitter war.
    Scaramucci’s public support for President Trump ended on Monday when he responded to Trump’s tweets against him over the weekend, in which Trump said Scaramucci was “totally incapable of handling” his position at the White House.

This guy is the right's version of Avenatti.... a publicity hound that desperately wants to be noticed and famous.

His greatest talent is his lack of professionalism.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten