Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 115155565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: You cannot ignore economic reality.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    So it becomes, How to age gracefully as prisoners in our own homes

One of the most impactful thing I've learned from leaving the culture of the US to living in a large family that is and has always been a part of latin american culture is acceptance is key to my serenity and to me making less unnecessary waves.

BUT... accept what we now find ourselves in? That's a difficult pill to swallow. I'm at a loss so no direction will ever come from me.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    One of the most impactful thing I've learned from leaving the culture of the US to living in a large family that is and has always been a part of latin american culture is acceptance is key to my serenity and to me making less unnecessary waves.

BUT... accept what we now find ourselves in? That's a difficult pill to swallow. I'm at a loss so no direction will ever come from me.
    One aspect in life that is of more importance and value than even "health", is "peace of mind". Serenity NOW! I'm going to take a nap before I listen to this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InbfRHM6tIY
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    One aspect in life that is of more importance and value than even "health", is "peace of mind". Serenity NOW! I'm going to take a nap before I listen to this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InbfRHM6tIY
    Thanks Markpti for the link. I will listen to it later today.

Wow - what does she know that they want to keep her quiet.

The two most prominent fields the major crooks come from are finance and attorneys.
    Last edited by ynot2k; 10-21-2023 at 10:52 PM.

I second the WOW....this should be heard in MSM...I just watched a bit at the begin and end of the video...I will perhaps take it all in later..
    and THanks for the link Markpti
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Thanks Markpti for the link. I will listen to it later today.

Wow - what does she know that they want to keep her quiet.

The two most prominent fields the major crooks come from are finance and attorneys.

Perhaps one or more of the members in the ' Club' have some financial dealings they would rather not have disclosed. Vampires love the darkness so shedding light on them comes with certain risks.

Chris Hedges has always been one of my favourites to listen to. Whatever one may think of him and his views he has walked the walk and is of strong moral integrity.

The Russel 2000 will have lost in excess of 30% of its value in the past 2 years if its current level does not increase in the next 3 weeks.
    Its last high was in 11/12/21. Even if it shows a strong spurt it will be in 2 year bear market by that time. (- 20%+ from last high)

That is quite a haircut for the companies that many say are more representative of the US domestic economy. They have an average capitalization of $2.85 billion, which is still pretty significant , especially since their P/E's tend to be much lower.

I am sure they do not have the government connections(pork) of the big boys.

Interesting that you would take a 30% haircut over the last 2 years in a 'roaring economy', when you hold what should represent, in a significant way, a representative sample of that economy.
    What is even more concerning, the market tends to discount towards what it believes the short term future holds, and not care about the past or present. The trend has not been good.

The Fed/Government Dream - " you need to be asleep to believe it"

quick googlie search for new zealand

First recorded covid case in Feb,28 2020

pfizer vaccine first given to cleaners, nurses and security staff Feb 20, 2021 and proceed to general public

Auckland goes into lockdown Feb 28, 2021. Likely all other cities and town follows suit.
    This should stall the spread of covid and covid death.

However, there was a 10% increase in death in 2022 compared to 2021. (of course the article didn't link it to vaccination but to covid death in general)
    Shouldn't death count start to spike in 2020 and 2021 when covid was running rampant and knocking out the old and weak first? Instead death count spiked AFTER covid vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by brutus2 View Post
    ...I am sure they do not have the government connections(pork) of the big boys...

Mannarino and others have said the goal is to terminate them. I would not doubt it, but then, I'm pessimistic about the state of many things.

US debt which just recently passed $33T is now at $33.6T and growing at $40B per day. Debt will be $34T in 45 days. Worse is the interest payment growth on this debt, which is now larger than the defense budget, and as more debt is added at higher and higher interest rates it will grow exponentially. But no worries, everything is fine and will be just peachy keen, until it isn't.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    US debt which just recently passed $33T is now at $33.6T and growing at $40B per day. Debt will be $34T in 45 days. Worse is the interest payment growth on this debt, which is now larger than the defense budget, and as more debt is added at higher and higher interest rates it will grow exponentially. But no worries, everything is fine and will be just peachy keen, until it isn't.
    ^100% complete Insanity
    x3