Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many should have listened

Default Many should have listened

Awhile back many could have sold their Bitcoin for a 1,000 ozs of silver now your bitcoin will only get you 395 oz's of silver or just over 5 oz's of gold............

Or they could have put it back into cash and waited, then had more bitcoin. Crypto is an interesting world phenomena, it's great for the tech savvy, and the swindlers who created it, and then sold out of it, maybe less so for the desperate. Most don't want silver though anyhow, now gold .. different story.

tHTS WHATS wrong with Bitcoin
    Remember The Alamo !!!
    It's about the spirit of the men that died there, and not the actual battle, Santa Ana was eventually defeated !!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver and Gold View Post
    Awhile back many could have sold their Bitcoin for a 1,000 ozs of silver now your bitcoin will only get you 395 oz's of silver or just over 5 oz's of gold............
    When these boards really started talking about bitcoin the price in USD$ was 100. Then we had more fevered discussion when the price was 1000USD$.
    It's pretty clear now that anyone who believed what you did/do have missed out on a 50bagger, maybe a 100bagger. The great ex-captain sold his stack of bitcoin at 65, and bragged about his advisors advice as bitcoin fell to 30. Now it's 6500, which is a much bigger number than 30, 65, 100, or 1000. Your opinion has proven to be a monumental spectacular fail since 100USD bringing to these boards nothing but parroted snips of some scam involving bitcoin, conveniently ignoring that similar scams involving USD$ or gold have happened 10000 times more often than bitcoin scams. Look up IGBE one day, and you'll find a gigantic scam involving gold. Does this IGBE scandal mean gold is a scam. Of course not.

And the Carnage for Bitcoin continues.

Quote Originally Posted by sasksilver View Post
    And the Carnage for Bitcoin continues.
    It is a big drop, but still it was expected as we see here. http://gold-forum.kitco.com/showthre...33#post2623133 Even at 5600, where I'd become a buyer again, from .00001 to 5600 over a multi-year near decade long run would be the best performing asset of ALL TIME, by far. It's been a boom for me even if Bitcoin goes back to .00001, and I was not an early adapter. I bought in mainly at 200-450. If this is carnage then I only hope I have some similar carnage in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by insidedealer View Post
    It is a big drop, but still it was expected as we see here. http://gold-forum.kitco.com/showthre...33#post2623133 Even at 5600, where I'd become a buyer again, from .00001 to 5600 over a multi-year near decade long run would be the best performing asset of ALL TIME, by far. It's been a boom for me even if Bitcoin goes back to .00001, and I was not an early adapter. I bought in mainly at 200-450. If this is carnage then I only hope I have some similar carnage in my future.
    Most of the general public adopted it when it was $20000, so yes this is carnage

Most of the general public adopted it when it was $20000, so yes this is carnage
    Since the price never hit $20000 I'd immediately have to question where the facts are coming from that back-up your statement. It seems like your statement is at best a wrong belief. Like saying most of the public bought silver at it's highest price of $55 back in 1981. There was a big public position taken after families got together that Thanksgiving 2017, with the biggest positions being taken 2800-9000.
    Last edited by insidedealer; 06-22-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by insidedealer View Post
    Since the price never hit $20000 I'd immediately have to question where the facts are coming from that back-up your statement. It seems like your statement is at best a wrong belief. Like saying most of the public bought silver at it's highest price of $55 back in 1981. There was a big public position taken after families got together that Thanksgiving 2017, with the biggest positions being taken 2800-9000.
    Cdn dollars it hit around 24000. Most guys who asked me about it and were talking about getting into it, and some did were right around that point. Kinda touchy there....and in is dollars it was what around 19750 (19783 to be accurate) at the peak, I would call $20000 not far off
    The people who bought the peak felt carnage and have ever since...
    Last edited by sasksilver; 06-22-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Cdn dollars it hit around 24000. Most guys who asked me about it and were talking about getting into it, and some did were right around that point. Kinda touchy there....and in is dollars it was what around 19750 (19783 to be accurate) at the peak, I would call $20000 not far off
    The people who bought the peak felt carnage and have ever since...
    The folks who bought gold at 1800 or silver at 48 are also down in portfolio value. That doesn't mean that gold and silver are done, over and out, nothing but carnage. They're just down from the highs, like Bitcoin.
    We don't have to go further than these boards to find members, even mods, who got caught up in the euphoria of the pos being $48, or the price of bitcoin being $18000. As far as bitcoin goes, it made sense and was forecast at the time by me that the big boys would wait until Bitcoin declined to 5600-9200 before taking their positions. That low price could happen any day now, which might be a good time to buy(DYODD). The general 5600-9200 range has been with us for a few months now, as forecast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast