Thread: most bullish metal and least discussed on forums

Default most bullish metal and least discussed on forums

wow, is anyone else paying attention to what the rhodium market is doing? hello? while the rest of the p m's are boring and flatlining rhodium is paving the way. up 65 usd yesterday, up 20 usd today. i got in about 6 months ago and am enjoying the ride back to the market high of years past. there is still time but you should get in asap with the next drop. i am not a financial adviser by any means but rhodium certainly does merit your checking into. jmho

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    wow, is anyone else paying attention to what the rhodium market is doing? hello? while the rest of the p m's are boring and flatlining rhodium is paving the way. up 65 usd yesterday, up 20 usd today. i got in about 6 months ago and am enjoying the ride back to the market high of years past. there is still time but you should get in asap with the next drop. i am not a financial adviser by any means but rhodium certainly does merit your checking into. jmho
    I purchased one ounce in April 2016 for $925 including dealer premium, so a nice return there - if it can be realized! Iíve never actually tried to sell a rhodium bar through any channel.

I thought the price was right for a little speculative bite in early 2016, but I wasnít comfortable stacking it given the illiquidity and $150 bid-ask spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Hoarder View Post
    I purchased one ounce in April 2016 for $925 including dealer premium, so a nice return there - if it can be realized! I’ve never actually tried to sell a rhodium bar through any channel.

I thought the price was right for a little speculative bite in early 2016, but I wasn’t comfortable stacking it given the illiquidity and $150 bid-ask spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    did you buy it online or locally? kitco buys back rhodium as well as a few other online dealers.

Default most bullish metal and least discussed on forums

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    did you buy it online or locally? kitco buys back rhodium as well as a few other online dealers.
    Just looked back through my receipts and I bought it from Golden Eagle Coins on their EBay storefront.

It is a Baird Mint bar - are they still the only outfit that makes rhodium bars?

baird and pamp suisse are the two i am familiar with. yes G E C is where i bought my physical rh and they do buy back. kitco has them as well, but i bought into the kitco rh pool for half my rh holdings. i think both companies will buy back the pamp bar, and i just found this advertised: Tuvalu 1oz Rhodium Coin 2018 and limited 1000 mintage. man, i may just have to get one even at these prices.

it's after hitting 2240 at the moment.
    Maybe the boat has sailed at this point. But with the reduction in manufacturing of diesel engines it may keep climbing.