Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 165660616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Banksters on massive short position against gold, again

The physical sales of the past week must be very hot, since the commercial hedgers reduced their short position by 30,662 contracts.

Two-third of those short position is then taken over by Banksters (who increased short by 20,983 contracts).

Banksters are raising their bets rapidly, for a much lower gold price ahead.

Based on a rough fibonacci retracement calculation, Gold price might hit $1310-1315 area; before resuming downtrend.

It would be a trading opportunity to setup a short position, by then.

Quote Originally Posted by leon1998 View Post
    WARNING SIGN from weekly gold futures report released today.

Open interest kept dropping; and Banksters' NET position swung from long to short, over the past week.

Banksters reduced long by 15,926 contracts; increased short by 20,983 contracts, HUGE MOVE.
    Thanks for the update.

Weekly Gold futures report showed,

Banksters reduced long by 15,926 contracts; increased short by 20,983 contracts, HUGE MOVE.

The price movement towards $1250 is under watch !!!
    Let the downfall begin !

so bugs can buy the dip

Suits me fine. I'd love to buy gold at $1250...

Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Suits me fine. I'd love to buy gold at $1250...
    With a GSR=70 (Gold-to-Silver-Ratio), if silver can still maintain 17; then gold will be around $1200.

Just a calculation.

With a GSR=70 (Gold-to-Silver-Ratio), if silver can still maintain 17; then gold will be around $1200.

Just a calculation.
    Even better...

Just a calculation.
    Here's the thing.

The Gold to Silver Ratio usually decreases when Silver and Gold are moving up, silver more so in percentage terms than gold.

The Gold to Silver Ratio usually increases when Silver and Gold are moving down, silver more so in percentage terms than gold.

Silver follows gold's direction, generally speaking.

Peggy March - I Will Follow Him

Last edited by WhatsUpDoc1958; 06-13-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Based on a rough fibonacci retracement calculation, Gold price might hit $1310-1315 area; before resuming downtrend.

It would be a trading opportunity to setup a short position, by then.
    Gold moving up towards the target area, $1305. If this Friday's weekly gold futures report shows Banksters kept accumulating short position, then it will be a confirmed opportunity to short the pop.

Let the downfall begin !

so bugs can buy the dip
    $1286 now, smackdown of almost $20.