Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the serious silver analysts?

Default Where are the serious silver analysts?

The web is littered with people who are constantly saying silver will race towards the moon at any moment. Silver seeker, Peter Schiff, goldcore, Jim Rickards (who makes up stories about his background) and so many others. Makes me wonder where the real objective analysts are or are there any?

My thought process is that we will see a big downside and upside in the next 2-3 years, in what order I'm not sure. Since 2013 I've been buying and have yet to see it go up much at all, it always seems to drift back lower, lately it has been swinging between $15 and $17. I bought back in the early 80's and gave up after nearly 25 years, sold the lot and as usual the big move happened a few years later. This time I'll hold but I hope it isn't another multi-decade deal, can't wait that long again.

Silver 76, NOBODY knows what will happen. Look at the financial crowd, they just have NO clue what the future will be, they just dab everyday one stupidity-step further trying to keep the system stay afloat.

One has to stake out his own trail on the map of possibilities, have a target and on that road adapt himself to the circumstances.

The world is full with quacks trying to sell you their vieuws, don't listen to them, go your own way.
    I abhorr paper and am doing well. I have a friend who loves paper and he is doing well. We are both doing well because we have our targets, found our ways of doing and are good at it. We both have been making mistakes too, but one learns. Modest earnings are better than big losses is one of the rules we have in common.

Concerning metals: when these kitco forums are quiet, it is time to buy, when these forums are fermenting, it is time to batten the hatches.

One certainty we have; the purchasing value of fiat will sink, and another is that your pension will not be that what you expect it to be.

The only problem if you are in metals is : are you in the right metal. I have the impression that silver is a far more an american metal ( I mean US and mexican), gold an international one.
    Up to you to make the right choice.

Golditiki2+++

Patience Grasshopper !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver76 View Post
    The web is littered with people who are constantly saying silver will race towards the moon at any moment. Silver seeker, Peter Schiff, goldcore, Jim Rickards (who makes up stories about his background) and so many others. Makes me wonder where the real objective analysts are or are there any?

My thought process is that we will see a big downside and upside in the next 2-3 years, in what order I'm not sure. Since 2013 I've been buying and have yet to see it go up much at all, it always seems to drift back lower, lately it has been swinging between $15 and $17. I bought back in the early 80's and gave up after nearly 25 years, sold the lot and as usual the big move happened a few years later. This time I'll hold but I hope it isn't another multi-decade deal, can't wait that long again.
    you may be into silver for a wrong reason? it is doubtful any of us will get rich stacking silver. it is more so a store of value for your financial well being with the small percentage probability of getting wealthy if the price skyrockets for some unknown reason and you sell off some or most of your stash. if however that skyrocket occurs, the pricing of other goods and services will undoubtedly rocket out of sight as well. think of your holdings as a form of savings and somewhat guarantee of keeping your wealth through unforeseen financial times. jmho

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    Silver 76, NOBODY knows what will happen.

Golditiki2+++
    What about all those market manipulators I keep hearing about? Don't they know what the future holds? In fact, aren't they designing the future?

Quote Originally Posted by BodieGhost View Post
    What about all those market manipulators I keep hearing about? Don't they know what the future holds? In fact, aren't they designing the future?
    What I don't get is if these manipulators are so great at manipulating why does everyone want to bet against them?
    If I knew the answers I wouldn't be here

Quote Originally Posted by BodieGhost View Post
    You just hear NOISE, Marketmanipulating exists, but they can only TRY to keep the financial system on the track. NOBODY knows the future, it is always a wild guess. They can TRY to design the future too, but reality is always different from what was planned. Even the best chartists know that reality never repeats itself exactly twice. More or less, MAYBE, and there might be a big statistical probability that it will be similar, but it MIGHT be different.

Actually, when reading comments of the latest marketpains, there are as many opinions as persons. All state and defend their vieuw as the holy truth, but at the end say maybe it might be different and that when you followed their idea and you get in trouble, you yourself are the culprit, it means they do not KNOW.

Golditiki2+++

Why just the FRN? How about analyzing Ag against BTC as well?

If the FRN takes a dive, BTC has a much better chance of becoming a common currency than Ag.

best silver/gold analysts are the members here, not the paid shills on the web who want you to subscribe to their newsletter
    folks here are pretty honest about the reality of the silver and gold markets.
    they are a few just shilling stocks or whatever but most are focused on the trading history, charts, and market realities
    some are into owning physical and some are about future markets etc but you can benefit from all perspectives

Default Where have all the serious silver analysts gone?

Where have all the serious silver analysts gone?

Long time passing.

Where have all the serious silver analysts gone?

Gone to the stock market, everyone.

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

Where have all the flowers gone -The kingston trio(lyrics)

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast