Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54549505152535455

Thread: Banksters on massive short position against gold, again

Quote Originally Posted by leon1998 View Post
    I plan to cover my short position @1275; and use the paper profit to buy some physical.
    Very well -- what do you think the chances are of reaching $1275 on this drop? And if it does not quite get there, then what for your gold play? That said, good enough reason to reset my buy point up another $25....and if it hits that point, and then not beyond $1250 -- I'll send you a token silver dollar in appreciation.....
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Very well -- what do you think the chances are of reaching $1275 on this drop? And if it does not quite get there, then what for your gold play? That said, good enough reason to reset my buy point up another $25....and if it hits that point, and then not beyond $1250 -- I'll send you a token silver dollar in appreciation.....
    My strategy has always been the "sell paper and buy physical" method. By taking advantage of Banksters' manipulation, I can get physical for FREE.

About the price target, I need to read tomorrow's weekly gold futures report to have a better feel.

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    YES Moto, let's start a betting rink, otherwise we only have blabber on these eternal " watch-out-below " threads.

Suggest "watchouters" to bet with "permabulls " on the goldprice at a well defined moment in the future for an ounce of silver ( or its equivalent in money).

If gold falls under the agreed price then the "permabull " pays the " watchouter" and when it doesn't fall under the limit then the "watchouter" pays the "permabull".

Suggest one bet per month.

Ps i remember we have had similar bets ( on the silver forum i guess ) but when the looser had to pay he disappeared from the forum...

Golditiki2+++