Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hopefully you guys sold.... I doubt it.

Default Hopefully you guys sold.... I doubt it.

I knew the gig was up when the lite coin founder announced that he sold all his coins. He tried to play it as an act of altruism... haha. You only made money if you sold. Since bitcoin is going to 300000 a coin I doubt you fella's sold at such meager prices.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    I knew the gig was up when the lite coin founder announced that he sold all his coins. He tried to play it as an act of altruism... haha. You only made money if you sold. Since bitcoin is going to 300000 a coin I doubt you fella's sold at such meager prices.
    I was out b4 the top with what I was playing (blockchain securites - which had peaked and have yet to recover)

I was trying to throw warning signs out there, price being to far strected from VWAP mainly, but I can only present the data, everyone needs to make there own decisions after that

I do not feel like going into the whole thing by typing it out, but if volume does not support price, it's not a good sign.

In short what it means is that only a few 'active market participants' are supporting that price (some might call it manipulating the price)

Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

Yeah well, the price isn't low enough for nothing so it still makes no sense to me

GL to all!
    Found Equilibrium, Awaiting Equality

We Wish to Welcome Tonight,
    At the Cabal,
    Our opening Act,
    Hillary Clinton and her Coup Group

Government Budget and Government Shutdown Post #165

Bubbles really do exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4nI View Post
    Bubbles really do exist!
    Brother I feel the same way. I feel lucky to have witnnessed this. We are privelaged to have learned from the folly of our peers. Sadly quite a few folks will be wiped out.

Yay! All those stupid people are losing money! Woo hooooooo!!!!!!

Burn, baby, burn! Disco inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPro_Joe View Post
    Yay! All those stupid people are losing money! Woo hooooooo!!!!!!
    I see it more like:
    Yay! The Bubble let some air out, as predicted!
    Glad I didn't get caught, hope not too many lost their lunch money
    Woo Hoooooo for me!
    Found Equilibrium, Awaiting Equality

We Wish to Welcome Tonight,
    At the Cabal,
    Our opening Act,
    Hillary Clinton and her Coup Group

Government Budget and Government Shutdown Post #165

I am expecting a rise of a few thousand dollars as the next group of suckers buy in before the big crash comes.... Don't forget this is a great buying opportunity at $11,500 its only a correction before it moves higher Max kaiser said so........LMAO

Part of the return to normal stage then fear stage and last capitulation stage(timber)
    Last edited by Silver and Gold; 12-22-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver and Gold View Post
    I am expecting a rise of a few thousand dollars as the next group of suckers buy in before the big crash comes.... Don't forget this is a great buying opportunity at $11,500 its only a correction before it moves higher Max kaiser said so........LMAO

Part of the return to normal stage then fear stage and last capitulation stage(timber)
    Yes, bull trap could in play b4 final capitulation.

Now that the standard equities market is open, right to VWAP

(I am not trying to pee on anyone's parade, but IMO it's always good to have an exit strategy b4 even going in, 100% gains are rarely seen anywhere, 200% even more rare, 300% statistically less, etc etc)

I play the pennies and have had about 5 500% gainers last year in theory, tying to liquidate is a whole different story.

I recall sitting there with several pennies bought about at like $0.05, see price get to $0.25, try to get out, limit $0.24, no fill, limit $0.23 no fill, piss, limit $0.22 no fill, screen still says $0.25 with active trading, piss, piss, piss, F'it, limit $0.20, filled, out, piss, piss, piss. (and IIRC, every big 5X+ runner I had was like this. In short, it don't matter didly what the darn price on the screen says, trying to get that price is a whole different story, that is b/c these are somewhat illiquid markets,

bitcoin is not very liquid, 21M bitcoins, only 16M in mined so far, many lost, most sitting on wallets off the exchanges, if I had to guess only a few % of bitcoins are actually being traded.

Bit coin hit ~$20,00ish, I wonder how many bitcoins were traded at this price? 100, 10, 1???

GBTC.JPG
    Last edited by IceAged; 12-22-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver and Gold View Post

All aboard the trains are loading now as I thought $12,900 and climbing..... Next stop Fear street then Slaughtersville ..........Unreal

If you liked it at $18,000 + ....You have to love it at $11,500
    Last edited by Silver and Gold; 12-22-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast