Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Agstackers Reunion Tour

Longtime lurker; recent member still trying to learn the mechanics of the site. I have been accumulating silver for a few years and have learned a lot from reading posts here. I really miss the spirited discussions and also hope to see more from the members who used to contribute such good information and healthy banter. Hopefully not too many have actually been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    yes , over the years we lost a lot of appreciated friends, Feralchild, Cody, Ryanferr, Captain Silverton just to mention some of the ones I really miss ( though we weren't always of the same opinion and had sometimes very hard discussions ).
    If they read this,
    I send them my warm Xmas greetings and wish them a Happy Newyear 2018.

Golditiki2+++
    Remembering Aurora et Luna.....sure do miss him. Also Devil's Advocate.
    Who can forget Got Goldies, and his 26,000 posts with the best charts ever!!
    I truly miss Carpenter and his well thought-out posts and research.
    A blessed New Year to all of us still here!! And to those that we miss.

Argentine
    Last edited by argentine; 12-27-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silversafe View Post
    Longtime lurker; recent member still trying to learn the mechanics of the site. I have been accumulating silver for a few years and have learned a lot from reading posts here. I really miss the spirited discussions and also hope to see more from the members who used to contribute such good information and healthy banter. Hopefully not too many have actually been banned.
    I'm surprised I have not been banned. Lord knows I've tried.
    Disclaimer:Later....

Buy! Buy! Buy!

Loading up on silver as we speak baby!!!!!!!!!
    "A Man is but a product of his Thoughts, what he Thinks he Becomes."

Those were the days. Have always been more of a reader than a poster but it was fun to see what everyone had to say. A warm holiday toast to all from then and now.

Miss all the old guys, silver was fun to own then. The daily swings was fun to watch, not to much now.
    I live here and sometime's I don't give a crap...........

you know, we may see some of them return whenever the metals rally back to what they were doing back then.

I came across sad news randomly, Agstacker was by definition a hard-core Silver Stacker and sorry to hear for untimely passing... We had our differences when I advocated a potential collapse in Silver looming which of course required selling strategy that ran counter to Agstacker's approach, no matter he is and will be missed....
    Disclaimer: The above is a matter of opinion provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as investment advice. Information and analysis above are derived from sources and utilising methods believed to be reliable, but we cannot accept responsibility for any trading losses you may incur as a result of this analysis. Individuals should consult with their personal financial advisors before engaging in any trading activities

Quote Originally Posted by 100orbust View Post
    I came across sad news randomly, Agstacker was by definition a hard-core Silver Stacker and sorry to hear for untimely passing... We had our differences when I advocated a potential collapse in Silver looming which of course required selling strategy that ran counter to Agstacker's approach, no matter he is and will be missed....
    Yes...Steve was a super nice guy...I had the pleasure of spending a weekend with him a few years ago out in Vegas, along with a handful of other AgStacker members, ...We had our own private PM swap meet!

I wonder why my pictures arent posting? Hmmm????

"EDIT"
    so it appears that photobucket no longer hosts 3rd party pictures!!!
    They want $399/year so my pix can post here! Bwahahahaha!!!
    Fat chance of that happening anytime soon! flipping losers!
    Last edited by Freedom; 12-30-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast