Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prediction for 2018 gold spot price

Exclamation Prediction for 2018 gold spot price

As you might have noticed, the first two or three months of past few years were mostly bullish for gold.

My guess is, gold will rally from 1200-1220 area; and peak in 1330-1350 area (remember the gap fill).

After that, will go downhill again; this has been roughly a two-to-three-month "rinse-and-repeat" cycle.

Keep your eyes on weekly COT report of gold futures; follow the commercial traders short/long ratio.

1K or lower by June and then the final blow off of 3K ( Gold needs to be hated to rally hard)

Many don't know of bitcoin or hate bitcoin........Higher and higher it goes

Many have been saying stocks are going to crash for years now.......Higher and higher it goes

Bitcoin will bust and early sellers profits will flood into Gold&Silver. Gold at $10,000 and silver at $400.

Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldmineral View Post
    Bitcoin will bust and early sellers profits will flood into Gold&Silver. Gold at $10,000 and silver at $400.

Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Interesting theory.

When Bitcoin crashes and everyone loses everything they've put in it, where will the money come from to plow back into this 10K gold?

I personally watched 2 gentleman unload 3000 dollars of silver each this weekend to put into bitcoin. When it tanks, I really can't see them running back to the lcs to get back into silver. They were getting about 1.50 under spot for SAE's.

Kind of depressing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Euchrid View Post
    Interesting theory.

When Bitcoin crashes and everyone loses everything they've put in it, where will the money come from to plow back into this 10K gold?

I personally watched 2 gentleman unload 3000 dollars of silver each this weekend to put into bitcoin. When it tanks, I really can't see them running back to the lcs to get back into silver. They were getting about 1.50 under spot for SAE's.

Yes, TPTB getting back real money for less as the suckers run to garbage that is going to take away the last of peoples freedom.....Sad it is...Poor sheeple they never learn..

GREED

I remember housing... Told one guy get out he laughed at me.....It was sad to watch him lose 25 million .....Oh well
    Last edited by Silver and Gold; 12-07-2017 at 10:51 AM.

I'm guessing gold under $1,000 so long as the world is not at war etc.
    Disclaimer:Later....

$1246 now;

another $40ish to go, to the interim bottom.

Interesting theory.

Those that sold their gold & silver to buy "bitcoin" probably will lose most if not all their money, so they won't be buying much, especially their long gone gold and silver. I think I know where it went. Hard to believe that so many people believe bitcoin is the better place for their money, especially at the cost of selling their Au&Ag that has thousands of years of value, to trust "bitcoin" . Bitcoin will make a lot more people poor than rich.
    but what do I know. "he who has the gold,rules"

Interesting theory.

And not "everyone" is or will lose on bitcoin, just the majority, like any other ponzi/pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Stacula View Post
    I'm guessing gold under $1,000 so long as the world is not at war etc.
    We need to see a break below 1215. To get to 1115 is a mess and would need alot of time to unwind large positions
    These are only my opinions and not investment advice.

Live Well* Love Much* Laugh Often

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast