Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does it bother anyone that bitcoins founder chooses to remain anonymous?

Default Does it bother anyone that bitcoins founder chooses to remain anonymous?

Really? Not weird at all right? Usually when someone creates something great they want to be remembered for it. Maybe a nobel prize? Or maybe just "Hey, I made facebook *****!". Whenever something goes so strongly against human nature I take note. Unless the intent is not as stated.

Criminals operate in anonymity. People who have done something wrong prefer to remain anonymous. I question the intention of bitcoins birth when the goddamned progenitor does not wish to be associated with his own progeny. What if Warren Buffet chose to remain anonymous? Would you invest with him? GTFOH!

This is a long con folks. You heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    Really? Not weird at all right? Usually when someone creates something great they want to be remembered for it. Maybe a nobel prize? Or maybe just "Hey, I made facebook *****!". Whenever something goes so strongly against human nature I take note. Unless the intent is not as stated.

Criminals operate in anonymity. People who have done something wrong prefer to remain anonymous. I question the intention of bitcoins birth when the goddamned progenitor does not wish to be associated with his own progeny. What if Warren Buffet chose to remain anonymous? Would you invest with him? GTFOH!

This is a long con folks. You heard it here first.
    at least the btc creator practice what he preach, anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    at least the btc creator practice what he preach, anonymity.
    Truth, but dammit if it isn't completely counterintuitive. It literally is the definition of a conspiracy. Makes you wonder who and why? If it were an honest money making venture why the anonymity? How many people do you know that do not want recognition from their peers when they do something great?

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    Truth, but dammit if it isn't completely counterintuitive. It literally is the definition of a conspiracy. Makes you wonder who and why? If it were an honest money making venture why the anonymity? How many people do you know that do not want recognition from their peers when they do something great?
    Funny how the east is buying tons of gold and miners China, India, Russia and others and the west keeps saying its a relic / ny opens take the price down. Wonder who could be behind this Bitcoin mania?

In the end the east is going to win this battle and the west can sit and play with their former petro dollar and imaginary coins ( Bitcoin). Hopefully the power doesn’t go out or they won’t even be able to play with them.

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Silver and Gold View Post
    Funny how the east is buying tons of gold and miners China, India, Russia and others and the west keeps saying its a relic / ny opens take the price down. Wonder who could be behind this Bitcoin mania?

In the end the east is going to win this battle and the west can sit and play with their former petro dollar and imaginary coins ( Bitcoin). Hopefully the power doesn’t go out or they won’t even be able to play with them.

Just a thought
    From cryptocompare overnight:

"More than $2.8B worth of BTC were exchanged in the BTC/USD market, representing a 30% share of daily volume, second to the JPY at 48%."

I think South Korea is a large portion as well.

History shows us He who owns the gold has the power. Central banks don't have hoards of paper dollars or bitcoins they have tons of gold and give the paper/ bitcoin to the sheeple to play with. As fiat lose's it value and bitcoin gains strength it will be even easier for TPTB to control the wealth. No worry of bank runs or people hiding fiat it will all be electronic and can be controlled by the flick of a switch.

Welcome to the full control suckers....

I believe bitcoin plays right into the hands of TPTB..TPTB will step in and take full control of crypto's to assure a safe market.......LMAO ...The sheeple never learn...........

Don't hear anything about them stacking bitcoins...They do stack the real thing though.

Russian cenbank official: gold holdings support national security

Russian Fund Plans a $1 Billion Mining Venture With China Gold

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ith-china-gold

China Gold Firms Pursue $1.5 Billion Indonesia Mine
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...indonesia-mine

Demand for Gold in China Lifts Profit at World’s Top Jeweler

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...argest-jeweler

Silver imports surge by 170% in October

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/61474300.cms
    Last edited by Silver and Gold; 12-07-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Another thing is they say you can't eat gold.....With Bitcoin if the power goes out or you don't have access to a computer or bank (To cash in) you can't eat at all....Fiat also:Not every place in the world takes another countries fiat........LOL
    Last edited by Silver and Gold; 12-07-2017 at 08:27 AM.

How much gold do you carry around for food?

Russia & China could set international gold price based on physical gold trading

Such a system would also be a threat to gold trading markets in London and New York
    . OTC and COMEX trade derivatives on gold, and are backed very little physical gold. Major BRICS gold producers, mainly Russia and China, could change the way the international gold prices are set currently.

https://www.rt.com/business/411763-r...et-gold-price/

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFoilHat View Post
    How much gold do you carry around for food?

Not needed at present time. But if needed my gold chain of 2 oz's around my neck will get me plenty pretty much anywhere in the world..

I heard of a situation in N.J after sandy hit. A Trucking firm owner fueled his fleet by making a deal with a gas station owner to take gold. The banks were still closed and credit card machines were still down.

Bitcoin would have been useless, Credit card useless and he didn't have enough fiat on hand.
    Last edited by Silver and Gold; 12-07-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast