Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Ready For It, Silver Will Rally to $130, Gold To $8,000 - CEO

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUpDoc1958 View Post
    I believe that line is copyrighted.

See?

"Higher Silver Prices Have Consequences........"
    © WhatsUpDoc1958

Sure, the above line is true, but only if the following is also true:

Low silver prices have consequences......
    © WhatsUpDoc1958
    Nice one Doc! Yes.. Those that push for higher prices do not realize the limits to this "precious" commodity.
    And of course- "Lower Silver Prices" has its own problems......Did not mean to infringe on any copyrights , LOL....

She's looking at this guy like .. is he on drugs or something? I used to think like this guy, green revolution babay! Now, I know we would rather self destruct or kill each other rather than deal with any kind of utopian principal societal pro-green agenda of any sort. Some countries have gone this route, and the people live longer, happier, etc. but the powerhouses of propaganda .. now that's a big ship to turn. But hey, it's Christmas, silver dip is coming and I'm scrambling to come up with some funds in case gold dips too.

I''l be happy to see 30.00 silver again.... 130.00?? PPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT Man o man these predictions are never right.
    WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    I''l be happy to see 30.00 silver again.... 130.00?? PPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT Man o man these predictions are never right.

How about the $20's for starters........LOL

Gold to $8,000 ?

That's not what the charts are indicating. Maybe 1 day but not 2 day.

I just sold 12 ounces of gold over the phone about 30 minutes ago. After figuring my cost basis on those ounces I gladly took the $314.12 loss. I'll keep the rest in storage, but that was some re-balancing that desperately needed to be done.

We may very well see gold $800 before gold $8,000. From that perspective a $300 dollar loss now doesn't sound so bad.

(That's a $314 total loss on the 12 oz trade not a $314 loss per ounce)
    Last edited by Count Stacula; 12-05-2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Clarity
    Disclaimer:Later....

They gave me an average of $1297 per ounce for Gold Eagles and Fractional Gold Eagles. That's looking pretty good considering the recent price action. The rest will just stay in my SHTF stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver and Gold View Post
    How about the $20's for starters........LOL
    20.00 would be great lol.

I can see in the distant future hitting 100....but we might not live to see it.
    WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by Count Stacula View Post
    They gave me an average of $1297 per ounce for Gold Eagles and Fractional Gold Eagles. That's looking pretty good considering the recent price action. The rest will just stay in my SHTF stack.
    That's only about 6% above the price of melt. How much above melt did you pay for Gold Eagles?

Quote Originally Posted by sealacious View Post
    That's only about 6% above the price of melt. How much above melt did you pay for Gold Eagles?
    I have no idea. All I know is what was my total cost to buy it vs. what was my total cost to sell it. The difference was $314

Actually my loss was a little higher because it cost me another $40 bucks to mail it in USPS Registered mail. So my total loss on that particular part of my stack was $354.

Not a good time for PM's. However, I just stacked 125 lbs of SPM (semi-precious metal) in the form of size 7-1/2 lead shot for the final cost of $0.00 out of pocket.
    Last edited by LongDonSilver; 12-07-2017 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Added more info
    The only problem with common sense is that it is not all that common.

All posts reflect my own opinions and doing your own due diligence is necessary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast