Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New flash contest!!!

Default New flash contest!!!

Okay with the recent palladium increase I have decided to start a flash contest to test the palladium market. However the winner of this contest will receive 1 generic ounce of silver(my choice) and any other donations so gracefully donated by others. This contest will have a time line to enter as well as a deadline to finalize your selections. Then we all will need to wait until the due date to see the overall winner. In the next few days I will explain in detail what the conditions of the contest will entail. For now though I am looking to others to sweeten the pot. Please give if u can these flash contests are a great way to give back. Phase two with details will come in the next few days. I wish you all good fortune and happinesses. Thanks for looking

Still trying!!!

Default New flash contest!!!

Okay with the recent palladium increase I have decided to start a flash contest to test the palladium market. However the winner of this contest will receive 1 generic ounce of silver(my choice) and any other donations so gracefully donated by others. This contest will have a time line to enter as well as a deadline to finalize your selections. Then we all will need to wait until the due date to see the overall winner. In the next few days I will explain in detail what the conditions of the contest will entail. For now though I am looking to others to sweeten the pot. Please give if u can these flash contests are a great way to give back. Phase two with details will come in the next few days. I wish you all good fortune and happinesses. Thanks for looking

Still trying!!!

Don't forget a tie-breaker just in case.
    The only problem with common sense is that it is not all that common.

All posts reflect my own opinions and doing your own due diligence is necessary.

Look forward to winning a $16 piece of metal. Love playing PMG games

I do loves me some Kitco Flash contests . . . I will contribute a little somethin' somethin' to the winner.*

*Assuming I am able to enter the contest.... pending the details and contest rules . . . which have not yet been announced . .as of time of this posting. . . and other legal disclaimers.
    You're gonna need a bigger boat.

No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

Thanks sage I knew someone would add a little something something. And I can assure you that there will be opportunity for you to enter. And hopefully many others. Details will emerge soon.

Waiting for details before I commit to any sweetener.
    The only problem with common sense is that it is not all that common.

All posts reflect my own opinions and doing your own due diligence is necessary.

We might not get the numbers we were before. If we could get a few onzas going here we could try to do a rolling monthly contest to get something going for a change. A good old basic rule is closest without going over, declare what the winner of the month gets, maybe 50% of the winnings, then 2nd place gets 25%, if tie on 2nd then they both lose, or win, then roll the rest over to the next month, when we get an exact price hit we break the pot. It can be allot to keep track of but not really, creativity gets folks interested too. I'm willing to put up an oz. of .999 for kitty building.

Where Did He Go ?

Okay the contest is very simple. It consists of two parts for the tie breaker. With the inverse in price of palladium to platinum my contest is as follows;
    Either pd>pt or
    pd<pt
    With the tie breaker being the spot price of silver. The contest end date will be December 1st Friday close of business day on kitcos page. Also the price to use will be the bid NOT ASK! Now Iíve also decided to make entering the contest a very short time frame. All participants must submit there guess on Thursday October 19th between 8:00 AM-8:00 PM on that day and only that day. All other entryís will not count. If more than one has the same guess only the first will count. Only one post per member. No editing posts. So your guess should look something like this
    Pd<pt. 17.25. As an example

All times are listed as central time as well. If anyone wants to add feel free. As stated I have one ounce of .999 silver. Good luck to all.
    Please be sure to wait to enter and donít forget to enter.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast