Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: What's the point of NGC or PCGS grading for brand new 2017 coins?

I grabbed a 70 Trump coin in a slab.... Why not. Prices are pretty putrid and six years ago people were paying up 58 dollars for basic eagles. I am collecting more on the sly now. Occasionally I will just buy one. The other day I won a horse. I never bet trotters but was watching TVG, a horse racing show, waiting for my races when they were talking about the trotters being young, none of them winners, and they were surprised the top choice was bet down to 2-5 with little experience. I bet $2 on 2 of the longest shots, won 75 bucks so I went to the coin shop and picked up 4 eagles. Premiums seemed pretty high. I paid 21, plus an extra dollar each for the plastic. The hard round ones. When I actually need the money I will appreciate anything that motivated me in the past to save so I can use it then.

I still think Mexican Libertads are the best deal.

Not all new coins are created equal. Some are near perfect, some not so much.

You can find decoration ideas and photos about our house, garden and office, which have an important place in our lives, on our website.

Quote Originally Posted by decorationen View Post
    you can find decoration ideas and photos about our house, garden and office, which have an important place in our lives, on our website.
    spam......

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    spam......
    We love Spam... and the resurrection of old threads.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567