Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: KEEP or BUY Palladium

  1. #1

    Default KEEP or BUY Palladium

    Will write an hours worth of a post if anyone is really interested in hearing why. But simply go to kitco pool and start buying palladium or even physical.

    its 20x rarer then gold....

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp555 View Post
    Will write an hours worth of a post if anyone is really interested in hearing why. But simply go to kitco pool and start buying palladium or even physical.

    its 20x rarer then gold....
    Then again, there are more than 20x who would rather buy gold. The same goes with regards to platinum. Therein lies the rub.

  3. #3

    Default

    you have both been members here several years longer than myself and rather quiet and refined in your periodic posts. Yes, I would like to read the hours long post regarding pros and or cons (the rub) about Pd which I think it can be crossed over into similar reasons for Pt or Rh.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    you have both been members here several years longer than myself and rather quiet and refined in your periodic posts. Yes, I would like to read the hours long post regarding pros and or cons (the rub) about Pd which I think it can be crossed over into similar reasons for Pt or Rh.


    Your right, I'm just so busy right now. Might make a blog for everyone to read.
    Hope you enjoyed the large gains this month since I posted. 16 year high

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Thank you for sharing it's great

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp555 View Post
    Your right, I'm just so busy right now. Might make a blog for everyone to read.
    Hope you enjoyed the large gains this month since I posted. 16 year high
    yes, i am and looking forward to your blog when you have time.

  7. #7

    Default

    haha sorry guys for never following up. I sold all mine and went into crypto and havent been on this site. My opinions are obsolete now, must do more research and lots of lots of reading and thinking before I can make other statements. But I only recommend physical for any long term PM holdings.

    Right now crypto has gotten all my time and I am living abroad and traveling.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp555 View Post
    haha sorry guys for never following up. I sold all mine and went into crypto and havent been on this site. My opinions are obsolete now, must do more research and lots of lots of reading and thinking before I can make other statements. But I only recommend physical for any long term PM holdings.

    Right now crypto has gotten all my time and I am living abroad and traveling.
    Don't see why people need to go all in one way or another -- ever. Believing that having diversity in ones assets is a good think -- is an opinion that won't become obsolete so early.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

    H.L. Mencken

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •