Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where now for Rhodium?

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    i need a moon shot for a change. been basically flat-lining sideways on silver and gold for 10 years now.
    Yep Gold and Silver suck

Quote Originally Posted by midiman View Post
    Yep Gold and Silver suck
    well, ag and au are still a relative store of wealth as a hedge against inflation to an extent... but as for investment purposes... not so much this past decade

And less than 48 hours later have it in hand

Gotta love it!

Up another $45 again today. Wild gold and silver are down. I think I made a really good decision selling gold and silver and buying rhodium
    Yes don't talk too soon.

Just pray that Rh continues to rise, and lets hope that all the others take heed and make the move like you did.

That is why I stated the Rhodium vs Gold thread in the Gold Forum.

Which Kitco picked up on too
    Last edited by midiman; 10-20-2017 at 04:05 PM.

well, ag and au are still a relative store of wealth as a hedge against inflation to an extent... but as for investment purposes... not so much this past decade
    Gold maybe, but I'm not too sure about Silver.

But they both suck if you want to make some money.

Sunday night European Market open all metals are down again wonder what rhodium will do in the morning

Sunday night European Market open all metals are down again wonder what rhodium will do in the morning

Down since I bought a few days ago

Up since I would like to buy more at a lower price

take your pick

Yep that's a tough one and I think I'm going to be concentrating on rhodium for the next 6 months whichever way it goes. It's about time to gamble on possibly striking it big counting on a nice run upward for a change of pace, instead of all this crappy sideways movement in the main precious metals

Yep that's a tough one and I think I'm going to be concentrating on rhodium for the next 6 months whichever way it goes. It's about time to gamble on possibly striking it big counting on a nice run upward for a change of pace, instead of all this crappy sideways movement in the main precious metals
    up up and away. on a nice ride since making the decision to upgrade to rhodium a bit. never seen this continual upward movement in any metals in 10 years. man, i hope it continues. up another $35 today.

up up and away. on a nice ride since making the decision to upgrade to rhodium a bit. never seen this continual upward movement in any metals in 10 years. man, i hope it continues. up another $35 today.
    If everyone had the sense to leave Gold and Silver and start buying RH then it would be over $12K or more.

Why bother with Gold and Silver if you want to make money?

These people must love looking at up and down price movements of $20 and dreaming about $1400.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast