Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where now for Rhodium?

Quote Originally Posted by midiman View Post
    For some reason I only thought I owned 6 ounces.

So I just checked for the first time in years and realised it is actually 12!!
    You need to take better care of your finances

Quote Originally Posted by randi View Post
    You need to take better care of your finances
    Don't I know it.

I lost interest for years.

Now I hope that people are starting to wake up again.
    Last edited by midiman; 10-18-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Haha, right. Yeah the ongoing QE and low interest rates will continue to depress precious metal prices... Rhodium is more detached from the general PM market though

We can only hope QE will stop and interest rates start to rise faster for the other metals to rise in price, but I don't think this will happen anytime soon.. Anyway I think you'll be happy with your Rhodium ounces in a while (don't forget to sell at some point though )

Yeah QE and Austerity have suppressed the metal markets for nearly a decade.

Inflation is on the rise and we are fast approaching a rate rise from our historic low in the UK.

I will sell at $24K Oz lol

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    yep, i was struggling to decide since friday and it just kept going up a bunch each day. it was up $30 USD this morning and after i got 3 ounces today it went up another $95 USD. up $125 today!!! crazy! just for ****s and giggles though, ynot2k; and nothing against the others here but i feel better for my purchase since you chimed in that you bought as well.
    A lower price to purchase more at may come - often price drops after I make a purchase. Hopefully it would be only temporarily

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    A lower price to purchase more at may come - often price drops after I make a purchase. Hopefully it would be only temporarily
    you too? that happened recently with my first platinum purchases. lolz
    i just feel this is different though.

Quote Originally Posted by midiman View Post
    For some reason I only thought I owned 6 ounces.

So I just checked for the first time in years and realised it is actually 12!!
    woo hoo good for you!

just pulled trigger again on 5 more at kitco pool

Cool I considered the 5 oz bar. I think the pool is a good bet and if one ever wants to exchange it for physical Kitco will do so for the premium of difference between pool price and physical price - $375 for the 5oz Baird bar, $115 for the Baird 1oz, and $95 for the 1oz Pamp https://online.kitco.com/premiums-USD.html

I had pool metal for a couple years before I realized that one can purchase and sell partial oz amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Cool I considered the 5 oz bar. I think the pool is a good bet and if one ever wants to exchange it for physical Kitco will do so for the premium of difference between pool price and physical price - $375 for the 5oz Baird bar, $115 for the Baird 1oz, and $95 for the 1oz Pamp https://online.kitco.com/premiums-USD.html

I had pool metal for a couple years before I realized that one can purchase and sell partial oz amounts.
    Always best to hold physical, you can sell it to whoever then, Bairds eBay or privately etc