Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where now for Rhodium?

thanks, and up another 30 dollars today! crazy movement last month or so!

well darn it all. this is definately a big boys game. i am stuck. too few buyers, too much risk to my hard earned cash but i just know i am missing the boat on rhodium. i think i can triple or quadruple my cash in a year but it can be to easily controlled just by one or two large sellers. it only took 6 months in 2008 to fall from 9700 to 1000 and that had to really punch small investors like i would be. man, i have been a pretty ballsey guy in the past but this one is perplexing to me. i think i may sell some silver and keep the cash i have on hand then join kitco pool, that may be the best play.

that itch was much worse than the silver itch over last 7 years. i just pulled trigger on 3 baird one ouncers.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    that itch was much worse than the silver itch over last 7 years. i just pulled trigger on 3 baird one ouncers.
    I don't understand the logic of some people.

What is the upside of Gold compared to Rh at these levels?

Think about $650 to $10,000, or even $1300 to $10,000 or beyond.

Gold will be lucky to breach $1400 in the next 12 months. While Rh is going to fly past it.

So who has the best Ounces?

Sure it could go down but what have you lost compared to what you could gain?

I only with I could have been lucky enough to cash in 6 ounces for $60,000.

It is possible that you could see that again in your lifetime, but you are never going to see that happen with steady eddy Gold.

Hold what Rh you can for a minimum of 10 years and hope for a chance of a lifetime.

Owe and I do like that Pamp bars.

Just to owning and looking at one of those bars would give me a good feeling.
    Last edited by midiman; 10-18-2017 at 05:42 PM.

In with a 1oz Baird & Co. Rhodium bar .999 for $1,651.46 shipped from Kitco https://online.kitco.com/buy/31032/R...-bar-999-31032 . I regret, a bit, not buying a couple days ago but IF the metal goes where it has been then a few hundred won't matter much. I will probably buy another one a time or two in the days to come and likely at a bit higher price, but perhaps there will be a pull back from here. If not I'll just have to pay the going rate at the time.

Well I guess the pull back is not likely I see POR went up $25 between my purchase a little while ago and now.
    Last edited by ynot2k; 10-18-2017 at 04:38 PM.

yep, i was struggling to decide since friday and it just kept going up a bunch each day. it was up $30 USD this morning and after i got 3 ounces today it went up another $95 USD. up $125 today!!! crazy! just for ****s and giggles though, ynot2k; and nothing against the others here but i feel better for my purchase since you chimed in that you bought as well.

is it your first rhodium? @maxwellsilverhammer

here in europe rhodium is sold by very few shops, and 40%-50% above spot... probably nearly impossible to resell to the shop too

also I read rhodium is toxic, or is that false?

Quote Originally Posted by randi View Post
    is it your first rhodium? @maxwellsilverhammer

here in europe rhodium is sold by very few shops, and 40%-50% above spot... probably nearly impossible to resell to the shop too

also I read rhodium is toxic, or is that false?
    my first buy, and i can sell it back to the dealer i bought from or to kitco. dont know about toxicity. here in USA it is selling about $100 - $150 above spot. about up to 10% premium

interesting! are you going to remove it from the package and feel it with your bare hands? i wonder how it 'feels'

i might buy a small amount in the rhodium etf, don't want to bother with physical
    Last edited by randi; 10-18-2017 at 05:56 PM.

For some reason I only thought I owned 6 ounces.

So I just checked for the first time in years and realised it is actually 12!!