Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where now for Rhodium?

Enormous demand for rhodium; Price of ruthenium continues to climb; Iridium is unremarkable

Rhodium surprised the market all week long. There was massive buyer interest that far exceeded the existing supply. As a result, the price rose by more than 100 $/oz over the course of the reporting week—a weekly movement that we have not seen in months. Over the past two and a half months, the price has risen by a robust 35%. What was particularly striking about the week was that most of the demand came from Asia. There also continued to be very good demand from the chemicals industry. Because of the limited supply, we currently do not see any change in the overall situation and we therefore believe that prices will continue to rise.

Rhodium is on Fire!

The spike that occurs roughly every ten years is just beginning...

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1508245440.php

It's my favourite metal and you can't fail to get excited when you see daily moves of $60 or more.

It is so undervalued and you would be mad not to hold just 1oz of it.

i just have been reading up on it and have read that it is very brittle? that bothers me quite a bit about buying physical.

only limited places to buy and even more limited places to sell. my local coin shops want nothing to do with it. i hate to miss the ride up that is going on currently but i just get nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    only limited places to buy and even more limited places to sell. my local coin shops want nothing to do with it. i hate to miss the ride up that is going on currently but i just get nervous.
    Kitco pool?
    Rhodium ETF? LON: XRH0

Quote Originally Posted by midiman View Post
    Kitco pool?
    Rhodium ETF? LON: XRH0

From Goldline.co.uk kitco.com etc etc

its not brittle like glass more like cast iron, its fine as long as you don't reverse your truck over it!

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    i just have been reading up on it and have read that it is very brittle? that bothers me quite a bit about buying physical.
    its not brittle like glass more like cast iron, its fine as long as you don't reverse your truck over it!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast