Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: The u.s. 10 Year Bond...

2.952 !!! !!!

Us 10-yr (us10y:u.s.)
    3:03:42 pm est
    2.913 %

Don't be surprised if it continues to go up. We have a positive output gap, and trumps recent fiscal policy (while they are good) is only going to cause the output gap to expand. His policies came at an awkward time- awkward because the policies are good for businesses but they're an expansionary policy that is used when the output gap is negative. The problem with it is that when you have a positive output gap, you see inflation, and it indicates that the economy is operating above capacity, so you will see higher credit risk, excessive borrowing, and overheating. One of the way to help control a positive output gap is by the fed raising rates.

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    we in europe are not a hair better !!!. Stupidity marches in lockstep allover the world and the majority likes stupidity...
    If one tries to live along his means, the stupids get angry, Our democracy has given everybody a single vote and that is the main problem, There should be extra votes for those who pay taxes and also according to the amount of taxes paid.

I guess the majority of those who vote for the "left" are not paying taxes, but have the biggest mouth and are politically the most active, because bumming they have lots of spare time.

Golditiki2+++
    I vote PVV, far right nazi party according to leftist idiots.......I just want my country and culture to be respected and not turned into an inbreeding islamic vasal state that bleeping Brussels controls.

On topic: GT10 dropped to 2.9 for now

2.82.........all problems are gone!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    2.82.........all problems are gone!
    stocks WAY up (again) and All is right with the World.. Amen..
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    stocks WAY up (again) and All is right with the World.. Amen..
    Who is buying the DOW then? I know of no-one who is buying stocks at these levels! NONE!
    Guess it must be the institutionals, hedgefunds and ETF's? FED? ECB? Belgium?

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    Who is buying the DOW then? I know of no-one who is buying stocks at these levels! NONE!
    Guess it must be the institutionals, hedgefunds and ETF's? FED? ECB? Belgium?
    I suppose it is the financial worldspider system which is buying stocks. Banks ought to have a solvency tier. When they have stocks in their larder and prices go up, and they evaluate them at market prices, their solvency is safe. It is in their interest to see stockprices going up or at least not to dip.

IMO stockprices have nothing to do with economics anymore...
    Moreover almost all industries are in the hands of the banks through loans (debt).

Golditiki2+++

2.88 again....Powell better not mess up!