Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 364

Thread: The u.s. 10 Year Bond...

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    RIGHT? um, i have no idea captain...
    well seems as if the gov has enough paper to burn in the larder till summer. It means they will awake when it is five to twelve.
    Then have a nice mediastruggle the drakula danger will hit and bleed everybody. Everything will be URGENT and the issue a matter of life or death of the world...

    A big horse deal has to be concluded and a lot of money to be given to all partners, such tensions have to grow little by little to their climax.
    Once when all the quarrelers have their pockets stuffed with consensus money, you will be able to go to sleep like a satisfied baby and stop sweating.
    They will have raised the debtsky and everything will be fine. Halleluija !!!

    D+

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    well seems as if the gov has enough paper to burn in the larder till summer. It means they will awake when it is five to twelve.
    Then have a nice mediastruggle the drakula danger will hit and bleed everybody. Everything will be URGENT and the issue a matter of life or death of the world...

    A big horse deal has to be concluded and a lot of money to be given to all partners, such tensions have to grow little by little to their climax.
    Once when all the quarrelers have their pockets stuffed with consensus money, you will be able to go to sleep like a satisfied baby and stop sweating.
    They will have raised the debtsky and everything will be fine. Halleluija !!!

    D+
    yup, but this election allowed REPUBS that, they have house and senate....inner factions will fight a bit...should be easy overall..

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    well seems as if the gov has enough paper to burn in the larder till summer. It means they will awake when it is five to twelve.
    Then have a nice mediastruggle the drakula danger will hit and bleed everybody. Everything will be URGENT and the issue a matter of life or death of the world...

    A big horse deal has to be concluded and a lot of money to be given to all partners, such tensions have to grow little by little to their climax.
    Once when all the quarrelers have their pockets stuffed with consensus money, you will be able to go to sleep like a satisfied baby and stop sweating.
    They will have raised the debtsky and everything will be fine. Halleluija !!!

    D+
    EXCEPT "us" Little people... (basically the 90%)
    will be Poorer BY A LOT MORE.. Poof! (just like Magic!)
    and Very Quickly..
    x3

  4. #14

    Default

    2.573 This morning...
    x3

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    EXCEPT "us" Little people... (basically the 90%)
    will be Poorer BY A LOT MORE.. Poof! (just like Magic!)
    and Very Quickly..
    That is crystalclear, but it is NOT magic, it is just the way the river flows and thats why; case you don't have millions and want to survive, you have to buy little by little your own security. That is GOLD and that is why it is hated by the PTB who reign over us.

    be an Indian farmer, they know security and gold are two words meaning the same.

    D+

  6. #16

    Default

    Last week saw retail outflows of $2.12 billion from high-yield markets, representing the largest outflow since the November, as investors shifted to Treasuries after they hit a mid-week high of 2.6%
    The answers are in the data

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanferr View Post
    Last week saw retail outflows of $2.12 billion from high-yield markets, representing the largest outflow since the November, as investors shifted to Treasuries after they hit a mid-week high of 2.6%
    sounds like an old sovietrussian joke, yhey also used both sides of the same paper because they deemed the other side was cleaner.

    D+

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    sounds like an old sovietrussian joke, yhey also used both sides of the same paper because they deemed the other side was cleaner.

    D+
    I don't understand the connection you are trying to make. Can you elaborate, please?
    The answers are in the data

  9. #19

    Default

    2.610.....
    x3

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanferr View Post
    I don't understand the connection you are trying to make. Can you elaborate, please?
    well they used toilet paper on both sides,

    I.E. by wiping their a$$ with the clean side, they had their hand full with former sh**... which means that it wasn't such a bright idea.

    I mean that thinking that by selling paper to buy other paper is a similar way of thinking: will it be such a bright idea?

    Golditiki2+++

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •