Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Should I sell gold bracelets and buy silver??? What would you do.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    where do you sell your gems?
    I have no connection on gemstones but I do have a business partner that goes in on deals with me because he's a gemologist so the things I don't understand he takes and sells to his contacts. Sometimes he waits for the annual trade shows or when he travels overseas he'll sell it there.

Quote Originally Posted by JM_Silver_Addict View Post
    I have no connection on gemstones but I do have a business partner that goes in on deals with me because he's a gemologist so the things I don't understand he takes and sells to his contacts. Sometimes he waits for the annual trade shows or when he travels overseas he'll sell it there.
    nice. good to have a partner sometimes

Hi, I haven't posted here in a long time, but had to send a PM to another member, so had to log in. If I may... I would sell the 18k bracelets. They are worth almost $1800. Take your original 1k and put it back into your bankroll. Take the rest of the cash from the sale and buy silver, I bet you could get 30-35oz, and keep the the 14k bracelet. Free metal, and you can reuse the 1k to make another buy. I do this, my DCA is low because of all the free Pm's, and I keep my money working for me. Just another thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPenny0408 View Post
    Hi, I haven't posted here in a long time, but had to send a PM to another member, so had to log in. If I may... I would sell the 18k bracelets. They are worth almost $1800. Take your original 1k and put it back into your bankroll. Take the rest of the cash from the sale and buy silver, I bet you could get 30-35oz, and keep the the 14k bracelet. Free metal, and you can reuse the 1k to make another buy. I do this, my DCA is low because of all the free Pm's, and I keep my money working for me. Just another thought.
    positive way of reasoning but in that case i would also sell the 14 k. and with the extra over the 1000 $ buy either gold or silver, ( i would buy renown but easy flippable goldcoin(s) ).

D+

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234