Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Semi-Numis buy-back price

If someone wants to get in the game 20-100 or more, then the 2017 Kooks carry a lower premium right now.
    I would start there, although 2016 just looks better. Need to buy these when they first come out. Many can get First Strikes MS70 at a deal , when first offered ,Pre order sales are the best. Easily put 10 -15 on each one of first release . quick cash. Often I buy 10- 15 when they come out, most are gone in a couple wks...Done, No need to wait years out. Time to make money is now. You can figure the rest out.
    To hold on to a roll for a while, sure will pay off. But no need to wait too long to reap the $
    Last edited by Mytal; 02-15-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    Live Well* Love Much* Laugh Often

Mytal, how come the others do not think that semi-numismatics are a thing? They say they are a marketing ploy, hard to flip, and over priced. Do you have experience with this? Are they "fake"? What detailed strategy has worked for you? You say pre order ms 70s, and flip immediately for quick cash due to lower supply?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdabiulder View Post
    Mytal, how come the others do not think that semi-numismatics are a thing? They say they are a marketing ploy, hard to flip, and over priced. Do you have experience with this? Are they "fake"? What detailed strategy has worked for you? You say pre order ms 70s, and flip immediately for quick cash due to lower supply?
    Okay, first- yes, I have experience in "flipping" current year Kookaburra and Koala. I have bought 10 -15 or more graded when first come out. I (like you) buy a roll to a couple rolls of each and resell. I resell all for profit within 6 months. I just do not wait years out. Your outlook is good , I just would try to make some coin along the way.
    I am not saying your ideals are wrong, just to see a deal now rather than later.
    Regards

Thanks. What does the thing about the bush and trumpet mean in people's signatures? Obviously it's referring to George Bush and Donald Trump, but what is the deeper meaning?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345