Page 51 of 308 FirstFirst ... 414546474849505152535455565761101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 3080

Thread: Who buys gold ?

  1. #501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oak333 View Post
    Major fund managers join central banks in buying gold.

    https://www.kitco.com/commentaries/2...k-on-Gold.html
    So then, where is the resulting rise in price from the extra demand?

  2. #502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    haha, yes, but now i am waiting on the grammar nazi member of the forum. lolz
    Shht Brutal hasn't seen, he has squirrel problems, of course " teached " should be taught.

    Golditiki2+++

  3. #503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    So then, where is the resulting rise in price from the extra demand?
    The fiatgenerals print more papergold to keep the price down for physical so their buddies can buy physical at give away prices before the goldbox-office closes.

    Golditiki2+++ .

  4. #504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    Shht Brutal hasn't seen, he has squirrel problems, of course " teached " should be taught.

    Golditiki2+++
    Nah I like Brutal lol
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

    The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,130

    Default

    Huge amounts of gold and silver bought 2009-2108:

    Gold 16,200 metric tonnes
    Silver 57,800 metric tonnes

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...nancial-crisis

    My note: that clearly shows the confidence in the financial system.

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    So then, where is the resulting rise in price from the extra demand?
    The way the "price of gold" is established on the commodity exchanges
    has not much to do with supply-demand economics.

    Low margins and huge liquidity available to gold shorts make paper control
    the physical.

  7. #507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oak333 View Post
    Huge amounts of gold and silver bought 2009-2108:

    Gold 16,200 metric tonnes
    Silver 57,800 metric tonnes

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...nancial-crisis

    My note: that clearly shows the confidence in the financial system.
    The very logic of the democratic vote will drive the monetary system nuts in an exponential way. Every election means more moneyprinting because the rulers - in order to be elected - have to promise more and more impossibilities.

    Our monetarian systems MUST falter because it is in the DNA of what we understand as " democracy".

    Golditiki2+++

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    The very logic of the democratic vote will drive the monetary system nuts in an exponential way. Every election means more moneyprinting because the rulers - in order to be elected - have to promise more and more impossibilities.

    Our monetarian systems MUST falter because it is in the DNA of what we understand as " democracy".

    Golditiki2+++
    Our monetary system has been long obsolete. J.K. Galbraith has actually
    called it "a fraud."

    Gold is better than the present monetary system...but gold will be only a transition.
    The real new monetary system will be intertwined with the new political system:
    time banking. You put one hour in the service of the community, the community puts
    one hour of service for you. It will basically eliminate the money system....and the
    political entitlements. Of course it is going to be fiercely opposed by the establishment
    but....it is coming. There are already many time banks....seeds of the future.

    https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/time-bank

  9. #509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oak333 View Post
    Our monetary system has been long obsolete. J.K. Galbraith has actually
    called it "a fraud."

    Gold is better than the present monetary system...but gold will be only a transition.
    The real new monetary system will be intertwined with the new political system:
    time banking. You put one hour in the service of the community, the community puts
    one hour of service for you. It will basically eliminate the money system....and the
    political entitlements. Of course it is going to be fiercely opposed by the establishment
    but....it is coming. There are already many time banks....seeds of the future.

    https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/time-bank
    and who exactly gets to determine what your particular talent is worth hourly.

    yet another socialist nirvana pipe dream that works until all those who know their specialty is worth more than a general laborer, so they stop working...... exactly like the 60's to 80's soviet union. everybody equal by all just doing the bare minimum, meanwhile the skilled, doctors, fabricators, inventors, etc create a thriving black market which most likely would use gold as part of its wealth evaluation.

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    and who exactly gets to determine what your particular talent is worth hourly.

    yet another socialist nirvana pipe dream that works until all those who know their specialty is worth more than a general laborer, so they stop working...... exactly like the 60's to 80's soviet union. everybody equal by all just doing the bare minimum, meanwhile the skilled, doctors, fabricators, inventors, etc create a thriving black market which most likely would use gold as part of its wealth evaluation.
    The hours banked are treated equally, regardless of the services rendered.
    That encourages equality.

    https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/time-bank

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •