Gold demand never been so high.
    -------------------------------------

Swiss refiners say that the gold kilobar market is backlogged
    two months.

https://kingworldnews.com/whistleblo...y-into-august/

All Swiss refiners are fully booked.

China has ordered more tonnage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytal View Post
    1269 USD as I type.... Now is a good time to consider a transfer of some fiat to gold.
    https://www.tradingview.com/x/zBVDRdDu/

These are only my opinions and not investment advice
    I hope some traded fiat for gold. look for a rise to 1280ish then 1290

Got a few $10 Indians, deal too good to pass up. Wish I could have bought more but at moment life has other plans. Any add to the stack is a win and at these levels an unbelievable gift. stack on.
    Buy Low Sell High

Keeping it simple with the Eagles, Maples and Krugs....

Quote Originally Posted by blitzdude View Post
    Got a few $10 Indians, deal too good to pass up. Wish I could have bought more but at moment life has other plans. Any add to the stack is a win and at these levels an unbelievable gift. stack on.
    $10 Indians are a beautiful coin with lots of future appreciation potential. Love 'em. And as you mentioned, being able to pick them up at bargain prices compared to their historical levels is truly a gift. Yup, I can't say that I'm not stacking the modern bullion too, but I'm doing the same as you and getting the older coinage for not much more if not an even level with the modern stuff. It's kind of surprising, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by harleyjohn45 View Post
    Totally agree, 30 percent in gold and bought gold from 1971 thru 2005. Why would I pay 1275.00 per oz. As long as gold is traded as paper it will never achieve the actual value that it should be. Every time gold makes a slight gain, we see a huge short sale and knock it down again. I believe in physical gold and when the ship hits the sand, we may actually see gold reach the price it should be. I base my beliefs on the inflation we are seeing every day. In the meantime, the gold is quietly sitting there and its already spelled out in my trust on how the gold will be divided amongst my heirs.
    I started in PM's as a boy in the 70's, finding silver in circulation (face value). I'll buy at current prices because these banker digits keep piling up -- and I want to keep a certain percentage in gold. Few people pay me in gold -- so yup, I'm one who gladly pays 1275 per oz. Maybe I'll pay 12,000 per oz if the times call for it. As I see it --1275 is bargain compared to how high the price has gone up in some other basic areas, like housing, or my income. That regulation of all things our banker-government has watch over also keeps increasing -- gives all the more reason to go for gold.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

H.L. Mencken