Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stack to stack or do you have a method to your madness

Quote Originally Posted by VVS1MAN View Post
    The reason I ask is that I mentioned on another site that I bought 40% a few weeks ago because that is all he had and you would have thought I committed a crime.
    You buy 40%????

Just kidding. Buy what you enjoy but be mindful of the endgame.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sasksilver View Post
    I only buy stuff I don't have, preferably below 1600 a ounce Canuck bucks...for gold. Silver is just funny money
    What made you change your mind about silver? I thought you were always a silver guy

Quote Originally Posted by absum View Post
    What made you change your mind about silver? I thought you were always a silver guy
    his grain bins are full

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    his grain bins are full
    Backpack full of silver I will have one day. Pocketful of Au. Anyone who buys 40% silver oughta stop now unless smalltime

yep, i know i have some 35% nickels in unopened nickel boxes. ill search through some day - maybe. but i would not personally buy any or any 40% halfs unless i got them for maybe 2 times face.
    Last edited by maxwellsilverhammer; 03-01-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    yep, i know i have some 35% nickels in unopened nickel boxes. ill search through some day - maybe. but i would not personally buy any or any 40% halfs unless i got them for maybe 2 times face.
    Yeah I would love to come across that.

What I do is:

- Stack cool bars & Govt(ASE, Maples, and Phillies) issued bullion as my main pile
    - I also acquire ONE example from each year of the premium stuff meaning Pandas, Kooks, Koalas, Libertads, etc. This way Ill have a cool collection(sequential years) and one example of each design since the designs DO change with these coins. IMO, stacking these coins up gets pricey and may not be worth it. But, one from each year is fun.
    - I like to pile up the 90% US coins too. Mainly Dollars, Halfs & quarters. Walking Libs are my favorite. I dont really do dimes.
    - I do treat my self to some super-premium bars on occasion like Pamp Suisse or that German stuff. I certainly do NOT stack those types of bars but they are so gorgeous and make great conversation pieces.
    - I do NOT care for generic bullion or generic rounds. I stay away from bars larger than 10oz. I avoid any custom stuff.

Thats my story and Im staying with it.

... Let us bring him Silver and Gold!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234