Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: PSR

Hi Freedom -

Are you saying you're looking to trade Pt for Ag? Looking to get 80oz ag for 1 pt and later 100oz ag?

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Hi Freedom -

Are you saying you're looking to trade Pt for Ag? Looking to get 80oz ag for 1 pt and later 100oz ag?
    thats what he is saying.
    Personally Illl swap all my platinum into gold at 1/1

yes, i will trade platinum for silver at 80:1 and higher....possibly even 75:1...easy way to double my Ag stack.
    So far as gold...one to one is too weak...platinum is so much rarer than gold...will not trade for less then 1.5:1...preferably 2:1

trade 100 oz pt for 200 oz au...that deal would move me closer to retirement from this investment

https://www.kitco.com/commentaries/2...ld-Ratios.html
    Last edited by Freedom; 11-19-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks guys

I am looking to get to all Au at some point. I don't have my heals dug in on how I get there, but I had not considered Pt to Ag in between.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Thanks guys

I am looking to get to all Au at some point. I don't have my heals dug in on how I get there, but I had not considered Pt to Ag in between.
    agree. all AU is the way to go. Its the only real money out there. Silver and platinum are trades as far as I am convcerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    yes, i will trade platinum for silver at 80:1 and higher....possibly even 75:1...easy way to double my Ag stack.
    So far as gold...one to one is too weak...platinum is so much rarer than gold...will not trade for less then 1.5:1...preferably 2:1

trade 100 oz pt for 200 oz au...that deal would move me closer to retirement from this investment

https://www.kitco.com/commentaries/2...ld-Ratios.html
    anyone who listened to the authors article in 2017 would have got crushed buying platinum at .85. Shows you how much the "pros" know. Its all a guessing game but IMO we are extremes now and have already hit the bottom of the range. Im not sure we ever get to 1/1 with gold but I sure hope so.

we will absolutely return to 1:1 or better with gold. platinum is essential industrial metal in many applications. The world (governments) are trying to move to a carbon free pollution model. The internal combustion engine will still be viable for another 25 years, so catalytic converters will be needed...in the near future, more hydrogen fuel cell technology will be developed to move us into a green energy...platinum group metals are essential ingredients to fabricate the machinery. New U.S. president is part of the green movement and will funnel trillions of U.S. taxpayer dollars into green energy R&D.

Sit tight, and enjoy the ride. Platinum will shine brighter than gold in a few years.

9/2020, we were at 34:1 PSR and 2.1:1 GPR
    11/2020 we are at 41:1 PSR and 1.9:1 GPR
    Things are looking good...prices are moving faster than i expected.
    (insert happy face emoji here)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    we will absolutely return to 1:1 or better with gold. platinum is essential industrial metal in many applications. The world (governments) are trying to move to a carbon free pollution model. The internal combustion engine will still be viable for another 25 years, so catalytic converters will be needed...in the near future, more hydrogen fuel cell technology will be developed to move us into a green energy...platinum group metals are essential ingredients to fabricate the machinery. New U.S. president is part of the green movement and will funnel trillions of U.S. taxpayer dollars into green energy R&D.

Sit tight, and enjoy the ride. Platinum will shine brighter than gold in a few years.
    I do hope you are correct, I've been waiting "a few years" already, and am now heavier into platinum than I ever expected to be. I've become so inpatient, it's one thing I now range trade in. Yeah, I'm now pimping out my beautiful platinum, because I'm tired of her just going back and forth, with so much talk.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    I do hope you are correct, I've been waiting "a few years" already, and am now heavier into platinum than I ever expected to be. I've become so inpatient, it's one thing I now range trade in. Yeah, I'm now pimping out my beautiful platinum, because I'm tired of her just going back and forth, with so much talk.
    Im 23% platinum now in my precious metals holdings...up from zero 6 months ago. Down to 11% in silver.
    I simply never looked at platinum till it was 50% discounted to gold.