Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: PSR

Quote Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
    u do realize that SDB are uninsured...if there is a theft you lose it...I store at Brinks, fully insured at .30 basis points. Outside of the banking system as well.
    I've been thinking of brinks. Can you deliver in person, or only shipping allowed? I guess I'll need to call them -- the info on their website is scant.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    I've been thinking of brinks. Can you deliver in person, or only shipping allowed? I guess I'll need to call them -- the info on their website is scant.
    I doubt you can simply sign a storage agreement with Brinks...but may be wrong. I do this with Border Gold.

u do realize that SDB are uninsured...if there is a theft you lose it...I store at Brinks, fully insured at .30 basis points. Outside of the banking system as well.
    Honestly I'm not worried, I'm more worried about 800k+ in farm equipment sitting at my ranch than someone breaking into my sdb.

I doubt you can simply sign a storage agreement with Brinks...but may be wrong. I do this with Border Gold.
    OK -- so you have it stored with Brinks through Border Gold? I always like to work directly and cut out middle men -- but if not possible, guess I'll need to consider.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Just traded the silver for 2 tubes of philharmonic and 8 1oz valcambi bars. I got spot for the silver and he charged $50 over for the pt. Now I'm officially done with silver.

Beautiful trade TurboLag!

Definatley Turbolag has a good local dealer -- my own has very little platinum (and that he has comes with a +$150 premium, while I'm getting gold eagles from him at only +$70; edit - coincidentally what I use to get platinum eagles from him if you look earlier in this thread to 2017). I would also trade in most of my silver if I could find such a similar trade. Turbo -- is your dealer game for more such trades, how far is this from CA?
    Last edited by motocat; 10-31-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Definatley Turbolag has a good local dealer -- my own has very little platinum (and that he has comes with a +$150 premium, while I'm getting gold eagles from him at only +$70; edit - coincidentally what I use to get platinum eagles from him if you look earlier in this thread to 2017). I would also trade in most of my silver if I could find such a similar trade. Turbo -- is your dealer game for more such trades, how far is this from CA?
    Sending you a PM

Edit: your pm box is full....
    Last edited by TurboLag; 11-01-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboLag View Post
    Sending you a PM

Edit: your pm box is full....
    Cleared box to make room.

PSR 39.4:1 and climbing...
    trade half at 80:1, other half at 100:1