Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1620212223242526

Thread: Platinum is Cheap !!! Who's Buying

Quote Originally Posted by suemarkp View Post
    Getting the itch. I'm still waiting since the price seems to sink each day.
    How low would you guess it will go?
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Buying here boss. Anyone else? Or ya'll waiting for $2000+ to return?

When it's this quiet -- I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong -- which means something good....
    hey motocat, just curious if you still hold your RH? or did you cash in at this $2k price and take your winnings? i still hold.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    hey motocat, just curious if you still hold your RH? or did you cash in at this $2k price and take your winnings? i still hold.
    I sold 1/2 of my RH at over $2K and converted to plat, silver, and gold. Just got some plat at $811 spot -- I really don't know what the future holds -- just don't think things stay the same, so just do the 'ole sell high, by low thing, and ignore all the chatter. Over the years, seems to have worked....
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    How low would you guess it will go?
    I have no clue. I thought things would have bottomed by now. But there may even be a big drop yet to go before things come apart. I just try to buy again if I can buy for a lower price than my current average stack price.