Page 701 of 737 FirstFirst ... 201601651691695696697698699700701702703704705706707711 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 7364

Thread: Start of the bull market in Gold and Silver

Quote Originally Posted by CMegladon View Post
    Hey Ice. Hope all is well. It's been a phenomenal few weeks.
    Now, yes, we are at the
    point where the traders are eyin' where they jump in, and in so doing, potentially create the FOMO start of the bigger move.
    Miners have some catchin' up to do but IF this is the real deal, it's gonna happen real fast and furious. But that's another big IF.
    Today was another terrific day.
    The usual suspects;
    GDX +2.50%
    USLV +4.22%
    MUX +7.89%
    GORO+1.82
    EXK +8.79%
    CDE +6.27%
    SLV +1.38%
    WPM +.77%
    ABX +5.04%
    BTG -.97%
    JNUG-+8.78%
    Hey there CMEG, all is well, have not been posting much just b/c of a lot of sideways action. (and I just do not have time to trade the 5%-10% swings)

I've just been watching my mining positions go up/down/up/down/up/down (by 5%-10%)

But yes today was spectacular!!!

Just saw we were at that point again so I figured I would post...

Silver has run from $15.66ish -> $17.20ish (as well as gold) with practically zero in the way of correction since DEC12 so a bit of a pull back would not surprise me.

At initial glance POS looks like it is getting rejected at that 1st touch of the 50MMA

(someone needs to tweet something to push it over LOL)

PLG popped a whopping +16% today (was as high as +24% mid day) and I just added a bunch right b4 the new year so very happy about that one
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

When I zoom out, POS looks like it is just beggin' to pop through that 50MMA

IMO, that is what is holding things back for darn close to a year now...

s_1_2.JPG
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

I am hoping for this price action if it pops through

C'mon, tweet soemthin' already

s_1_1_2018.JPG
    Last edited by IceAged; 01-02-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Well, this was not exactly the tweet I had in mind, and it did not seem to do the trick

trump.JPG

As we get into the $1300s for gold and $17s for silver, along with the squiggles in the metals,
    the miners will be doing their own thing. IF we are actually in the next bull section of the
    metals move, (I believe we are) as I've said time and time again, watch GDX for the tell.
    IF it blows past $25.75-80, the odds favor a huge run.
    Now, of course, just getting to $25.75 would mean we made a LOT of money, as JNUG will be roughly $23
    and all the other suspects will be correlated in their own way. NEM and ABX would have to cooperate as well,
    as they make up the 2 largest positions in GDX.
    You have to make a decision questioning whether you will be micro-trading every move, or, swing trading for this overall move higher?
    If I see what appears to be overwhelming reasons to trade, I will trade, but if this next move in metals is for real,
    aside for the squiggles and pauses, and corrections along the way, this sector could go waaay higher and there may not be any need to trade.
    But be prepared for stomach wrenching volatility occasionally. Markets do actually try to sell you out and buy shares lower along the way.
    Along the way, others will likely join aboard, expressing their opinion and posting their favorite charts, all good, all invited, but remember to keep a plan.
    You bought USLV at $9.90. You bought GDX at $19. You bought EXK at $2.00 etc etc etc.......so to trade these to make a few pennies may not be the smartest way.
    IF metals do what we hope in this next run, USLV will double before you know it. GDX will be in the $40s on it's way much higher, and EXK could be a home run. JNUG could well, be 4-5 bagger.
    GL to all and here's to hoping the run is starting (not to discount this immediate potential for a minor dip).
    This is NOT to be taken as any advice or recommendation. Purely for entertainment ONLY.

http://news.goldseek.com/COT/1515184334.php
    This past Friday COT report.
    In a nutshell, The commercials added to short positions.
    They are barely net long. Silver, they are looking net short. Speculators
    went the opposite way. They added bigly to their long positions and reduced shorts.
    Typically, this is a bearish outlook when viewed for this one snapshot, however, in a bull PM market,
    as the price of gold rises, Commercials do typically start to hedge on the short side, as the commercials
    are holding the largest physical positions as they are in the business. So, I am not viewing this as negative at this time
    so long as this next week, the POG maintains $1305 and Silver $16.98. Furthermore, IF silver breaks out and rises beyond
    around $17.60 (this week), that dip may have already happened, and a new rally is likely not stopping for anything other than
    a water break. Keep in mind, I am not expecting this scenario to unfold yet, not this quickly, but if it does, FOMO could ensue.
    We haven't experienced the new FOMO pattern in PMs and IMHO, if/when it happens, you will be astonished at the magnitue
    and I am not kidding. But I don't want to get ahead of myself here. Many very respected TA and chart analysts I read who are bullish,
    are calling for that perverbial next dip before the big move.
    So who am I to argue with those overpaid , I mean well paid ANALysts, who do this for a profession?
    (None of that was meant to be sarcastic. My keyboard was stuck and sometimes has a mind of it's own)
    But then again, how often are the herd right? Thus far, they have been wrong.
    So my hope is this underrated, stealth bull PM market, has fooled everyone (except a few) and we keep CREEPING higher, getting closer to that FOMO
    move, and then the cab drivers and pool maintenance guys are speaking of precious metals along with
    their bitcoin, which hopefully is still in the stratosphere................we shall see..........
    INFLECTION point approaching.

I'm ready for some FOMO action

Started a new trading position in JNUG on this dip.
    $16.46
    May be early but will see.
    This is not any recommendation to buy. I expect to be a quick trade likely into tomorrow.

OT-As I said many times, I am not an investor in "bitcoin" per se'. That said, I AM a believer
    in the open, distributed ledger technology behind it, aka Blockchain. I believe it is already, and will make a huge impact in a variety of ways.
    Not the least of which is the business of banking. Transaction time will no longer be measured in days, minutes or seconds, and the cost of a transaction
    will be reduced exponentially, for those using the right technology for the right purpose.
    It's is very interesting that the CEO of JP Morgan has trashed Bitcoin time and time again, and yet, his company was an early investor
    in blockchain. Moreover,
    I expect JPM to benefit tremendously from their use of this technology.
    Another financial service company is Broadridge Financial Solutions, trading under symbols BR. This one in particular piques my interest.
    It will be interesting to see how this impacts futures trading.
    Anyway, gl to all.

Quote Originally Posted by CMegladon View Post
    OT-As I said many times, I am not an investor in "bitcoin" per se'. That said, I AM a believer
    in the open, distributed ledger technology behind it, aka Blockchain. I believe it is already, and will make a huge impact in a variety of ways.
    Not the least of which is the business of banking. Transaction time will no longer be measured in days, minutes or seconds, and the cost of a transaction
    will be reduced exponentially, for those using the right technology for the right purpose.
    It's is very interesting that the CEO of JP Morgan has trashed Bitcoin time and time again, and yet, his company was an early investor
    in blockchain. Moreover,
    I expect JPM to benefit tremendously from their use of this technology.
    Another financial service company is Broadridge Financial Solutions, trading under symbols BR. This one in particular piques my interest.
    It will be interesting to see how this impacts futures trading.
    Anyway, gl to all.
    I like the Blockchain technology and it's future potential. Perhaps it will eliminate the 3 day holding/settling period for buying and selling stocks.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well