Thread: Best Bet for Gold? U.S. Global CEO says This Candidate Sticks Out

Default Best Bet for Gold? U.S. Global CEO says This Candidate Sticks Out

U.S. Global Investors CEO Frank Holmes joins Kitco News in studio ahead of the Federal Open Market Committee meeting to talk about golds price action. The two-day policy meeting concludes Wednesday afternoon and according to Holmes, not much will happen. Im going to bet with Morgan Stanley, were not going to see a rate hike, he told Daniela Cambone. Switching gears to the presidential election, Holmes had some interesting comments on the candidates, noting that frontrunner Donald Trump may actually be the best bet for the economy. It is whoever has the best fiscal policies and right now it appears to be Trump. However, when it comes to your gold investments, another candidate sticks out for Holmes. I think Bernie would be the best for gold. April Comex gold futures are near two-week lows ahead of the FOMC meeting conclusion, last down $1.60 at $1,229.40 an ounce.

OK -- will make my vote in the Primaries harder. If Bernie stands a chance - I'm going with him. If not, then Trump. Anyone but Hillary! Wouldn't put it beyond Hillary to outlaw our gold in her global war against whatever...men?
    Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.Daniel Webster (1782-1852)