Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trade Gold for Palladium...get ready, set, go!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    why not trade for Pt? Pt cost less and produced less than Pd
    That might me a good swap, at the moment though the gold for palladium seems to be an excellent swap.

I did not do the swap and palladium came up off it's lows of the day making it slightly less attractive, but still looking good imo.

And just in case it is needed: to anyone who might think "hey he's doing that so it must be good"... better rethink that. Follow your own plan, not mine or those of anyone else.

A better day today...

currently trade 1oz gold for 1oz palladium and get money back. Using the pool you pay the premium on the buy side and take the hit on the sell side.

ATM sell 1 oz gold pool $1898.20, buy 1 oz palladium pool $1880.

Pulled the trigger on a small amount.

Sold gold pool @ $1,893.20 an oz, bought palladium pool @ $1,868.00 an oz.

Oh yeah ^^
    Last edited by vertical1; 01-18-2023 at 07:01 AM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

I missed the big money for free on todays drop, was out and about.
    Last edited by ynot2k; 01-19-2023 at 09:48 PM. Reason: hmm, the word 'out' is difficult to spell?

Most recent trade was at gold to pd at 1.17:1. At least until 2024, I do believe we will see more surges in palladium price.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Most recent trade was at gold to pd at 1.17:1. At least until 2024, I do believe we will see more surges in palladium price.
    Hi motocat

1.17 gold for 1 palladium?

At this moment one can sell 1 oz gold for $1916.20 and buy 1 oz Palladium for $1850.

So a 1 to 1 trade with $66.20 fiat going into ones pocket.

What to do, what to do? Trade more or wait and see what cometh next?

BTW motocat, good to see you again, a few of us missed you and your posts and hoped you were okay.

1.17 gold for 1 palladium

No, gold is worth more than palladium now, so that was 1 oz of gold for 1.17 of palladium. I use ETFs for this, as the buy-sell spread just to high in pools or physical for such trades. That for gold and platinum are much better for those who want to stick to physical.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)