Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trade Gold for Palladium...get ready, set, go!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The Palladium adventure continues....33 ounces of palladium was converted into six monster boxes of ASE's this week. (plus $60.00 cash back)
    Story so far:
    Started with 100 AGE one oz. coins
    Now have:
    185 AGE one oz. coins
    3,000 ASE one oz. coins
    2 PML one oz. coins
    Very good! I also traded my Palladium away earlier this year, but apparently a bit to early (I'm a chicken compared to Freedom) and for Platinum & Silver. I did not trade away any gold however; in the future, will use Kitco's pool to make such ratio trading easier, or if my local would deal in the less common PM's, would do that way to. (Currently, I can only do silver to gold swaps with the locals). Freedom -- have you not considered also getting platinum with your trading on ratios?

Freedom is the biggest success story we have here, he should make all us PM stackers proud.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

About ten or so years ago I did a silver to platinum to silver trade. Much smaller scale than what I did here. It is in the platinum thread archives

I completely missed this huge surge in palladium...what an opportunity to further build the stack for free....sigh.
    I have been watching gold and silver closely now...i smell a breakout coming....stay tuned.

I completely missed this huge surge in palladium...what an opportunity to further build the stack for free....sigh.
    I have been watching gold and silver closely now...i smell a breakout coming....stay tuned.
    good Lord Freedom, i sure hope you are right. the last 8 years have been like waiting for another head to sprout from my shoulder. one day maybe us gold and silver bugs will catch a break.

C'mon Freedom, nobody can time things perfectly. You did better than 99% of us here, you should be proud.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Just traded some gold for palladium. First time to have palladium since I sold all my palladium bars. Now ratio is 1.01. Palladium to gold ratio is rather wild and unpredictable, what I like, just keep a watch, and gold can indeed grow! Palladium was over $3K earlier this year, and it's price does not seem to just go one way for long periods, perfect for trading.....

Traded more gold for palladium at 1.05 ratio.

Chances are palladium will shoot up again, not like it's becoming more common, and let's not forget future ICE vehicle increase in Asia and Africa that is bound to happen.

These trades have done really well. Glad to be able to root for Palladium now.

However do note: with Palladium I would stick to an ETF, you really get shorted when you try to buy and sell Palladium bullion.

Looks like I am celebrating all alone here, my gold to palladium trades have done very well -- over 20% gain in a few days!

All you cyber currency boys who just could not avoid playing with such digits of imagination could have quenched their "get rich quick" dreams by playing with Palladium instead. Why not? It has rapid up and down swings, the traders dream -- and you can also hold it in your hand!

Step away from the fake stuff boys and girls -- you can have similar awards by playing with the real stuff, and real stuff is generational, basic elemental things like having children, created by the one true God, not by techies playing with their digits who think they have become gods.

Very good move motocat.

I actually had the trade in my Kitco pool cart, but I also threw a buy of Rhodium in there, which was a mistake as I then waited for Rhodium to come a bit close to where I wanted it and did not pull the trigger. A better play would have been to ditch the rhodium from the cart, trade the other two and then put the rhodium back in and wait on it.

I'm sure you have some followers here who may for whatever reason remain silent.