Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Platinum to go further down

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMM View Post
    Plat forum is dead because platinum market is dead with price at 900$ and 230$ below price of gold.
    And more importantly with no hope for improvement of demand and better price in short term.
    Thanks MM . . . It's this level of Despair that makes me want to jump into the waters and get my first piece of PT.

Well Im glad Im not in it to make a killing now, However I am still buying, long term is where im looking, about the same time I retire and get told there is no pension, the USD has tanked and your 401K is just a number, and Social Security puts you on hold and they're playing Aldo Nova as their on hold music. Just keep buying patience is a virtue.
    TRIPLE DIGIT
    MIDNIGHT RUNNER

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Thanks MM . . . It's this level of Despair that makes me want to jump into the waters and get my first piece of PT.

Good luck with that.
    Everybody who bought platinum in the last 6,5 years lost some money on that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBuseysTeeth View Post
    I don't think it hits $8xx
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    Pt could go below 900 this week
    It did dip below 900 yesterday and again this morning.

Who's BUYING ????
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

Bought yesterday, picked up 5Zs, the price will not stay this low, it will go back up, it may take years but it will rise again or we kill our selves. The Law of accelerating returns! We are marching into the future of star wars and star trek at a remarkable pace, we are also marching into an apocolyptic future at that same pace, which fork in the road man takes is still not clear. If we take the apocoplyptic route doesnt matter what you have or own except guns and bullets. if we go the futuristic route then PGMs will be an essential part of that development.
    TRIPLE DIGIT
    MIDNIGHT RUNNER

I'm not buying ...yet ... but will trade some AU for PT at occasion ...

There are 2 ways platinum can go .... with the VW diesel story .... either they are going to use way more to make the clean-cut ... or they are going towards palladium
    in either case it's going to take a while before that happens .... in the mean time .... I will put more eggs in both baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Horse View Post
    Bought yesterday, picked up 5Zs, the price will not stay this low, it will go back up, it may take years but it will rise again or we kill our selves. The Law of accelerating returns! We are marching into the future of star wars and star trek at a remarkable pace, we are also marching into an apocolyptic future at that same pace, which fork in the road man takes is still not clear. If we take the apocoplyptic route doesnt matter what you have or own except guns and bullets. if we go the futuristic route then PGMs will be an essential part of that development.
    I couldn't stand it any more . . bought last night with PT under $900. . . I went with the Platypus 2015, 1 oz coin. Plat Plat.

Yay . . . I'm officially a PT owner . . (well. . I will be when I get it, in hand, and can bring it aboard the boat)

Bought another Maple today. Premium was a bit heavy($80) best I could find.
    Utah, Get Me Two!

down $30 today, hellova whack job.

Crazy buy / sell premium

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    down $30 today, hellova whack job.

Crazy buy / sell premium
    At this point, I want to see the bottom fall completely out of Platinum. I want the miners to go out of business and all above ground stocks completely exhausted.

I want it to be as expensive as possible to bring production back online. At least maybe we'll have a chance to make a buck or two on the Pt. we already have.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast