Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Posting/creating a link to an article for all to see...

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Posting/creating a link to an article for all to see...

    Okay, I apologize if this is elementary for most of you or if it's mentioned in another post somewhere, but I don't know how to create a link to some great articles that I just read which I believe some people here will find interesting/informative. Could/would someone please explain to me how this would be done? Thanks in advance for your assistance on this matter. -Eric

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Okay, I apologize if this is elementary for most of you or if it's mentioned in another post somewhere, but I don't know how to create a link to some great articles that I just read which I believe some people here will find interesting/informative. Could/would someone please explain to me how this would be done? Thanks in advance for your assistance on this matter. -Eric
    paste and copy to the post.???? even this old tech dinosaur can do that!??? haa

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,750

  4. #4

    Default

    Okay...I do know how to copy and paste; I just thought that there's a way to get the title of the article onto a "link" that someone can just click on. Say for instance I get Gold-Eagle newsletter emailed to me and I read an article that I think is interesting and would like to share (even though some here probably already do read many of the same articles), where/how do I create that link so that others may click on it? Sorry again for my ignorance...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Okay...I do know how to copy and paste; I just thought that there's a way to get the title of the article onto a "link" that someone can just click on. Say for instance I get Gold-Eagle newsletter emailed to me and I read an article that I think is interesting and would like to share (even though some here probably already do read many of the same articles), where/how do I create that link so that others may click on it? Sorry again for my ignorance...
    ahhh i see.... sorry!!

    paste and copy that also?..no? and place in header or top of post box....

    its the only way i know...

    best

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captainsilverton View Post
    ahhh i see.... sorry!!

    paste and copy that also?..no? and place in header or top of post box....

    its the only way i know...

    best
    Thanks very much!

  7. #7

    Default embedding link

    Try writing your title "This is a link to Bronkster1967", highlite the title and click the little blue globe with link icon and paste in the link you want. see if this works......

    Yup, it worked
    Last edited by Everetteb; 09-02-2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: added answer

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Everetteb View Post
    Try writing your title "This is a link to Bronkster1967", highlite the title and click the little blue globe with link icon and paste in the link you want. see if this works......
    now i learned something!!!

    great !!!!!!!!

    time to go out and play!!..

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Everetteb View Post
    Try writing your title "This is a link to Bronkster1967", highlite the title and click the little blue globe with link icon and paste in the link you want. see if this works......

    Yup, it worked
    Thank you very much, Sir...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •