Thread: David Morgan

Default David Morgan

I think it's would be nice to see David Morgan on Kitco news, preferably hung from the rafters but failing that to answer why he has now switched from hyping physical silver to mining stocks. Still, when silver hits $8 oz I'm sure he will be back again!

Quote Originally Posted by TALKCalgary View Post
    why he has now switched from hyping physical silver to mining stocks
    Because his "silver bottom is in" predictions were a complete failure.

Example: http://www.kitco.com/ind/GoldReport/...de-It-Out.html

Guru's never seem to be able to predict POS or POG ever going down, it's unpossible. It's always up up up. When it does go down there's always some excuse why it did and we were supposed to be aware of that the whole time.
    "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Guru's are liked not for being right but for saying what you want to hear" - me
    "Paper" investors dictate the price of silver - blitzdude
    "Fear and greed drive the Demand portion of investment Supply and Demand" - me
    "Silver can't be subject to classical supply and demand of silver and be driven by gold at the same time" - me
    "What's next for silver? Nobody knows" - APMEX email

Quote Originally Posted by TALKCalgary View Post
    I think it's would be nice to see David Morgan on Kitco news, preferably hung from the rafters but failing that to answer why he has now switched from hyping physical silver to mining stocks. Still, when silver hits $8 oz I'm sure he will be back again!
    What is a David Morgan? Something like a Morgan-Stanley banking conspiracy?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post
    Because his "silver bottom is in" predictions were a complete failure.

Example: http://www.kitco.com/ind/GoldReport/...de-It-Out.html

Guru's never seem to be able to predict POS or POG ever going down, it's unpossible. It's always up up up. When it does go down there's always some excuse why it did and we were supposed to be aware of that the whole time.
    Good quote. You know, I got into the market three years ago investing roughly 40% in generic bouillon and the rest split between Kookaburras, Pandas and Luna's. Today, after cashing out on Kook's etc I'm up less than 5% TOTAL, not a good return on investment, but had I listened to Morgan's BS I'd be well and truly in the hole.
    Last edited by TALKCalgary; 07-26-2015 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    David Morgan may have Torrett syndrome? Sad !!

He's a flesh and blood carbon-based life form !!!

Thats a name I have not heard for a while

This guy was a demi-god on Kitco silver forums once.

Quote Originally Posted by NikUK View Post
    Thats a name I have not heard for a while

This guy was a demi-god on Kitco silver forums once.
    Kitco did an inteview with him last week

http://www.kitco.com/commentaries/20...ipulation.html

Some of the quotes are pretty good

• Certainly, since the metals had fallen off it probably means new lows. Gold has done better. It has held more and that is to be expected.

This is true, another way of thinking about it is gold didn't suck as much as silver

• Regardless, I do not think we are going to see silver go to $9. My best guess would be like $14 maybe, I do not know.

This is good, he's out of the POS guessing game

Article is worth a read, not just for the above points, but all the other numerous points he makes like GSR's, silver being store of wealth, etc. I give him credit, DM doesn't come across as one of those quick buy silver collapse of the dollar the banking cartel is evil conspiracy nut cases.
    "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Guru's are liked not for being right but for saying what you want to hear" - me
    "Paper" investors dictate the price of silver - blitzdude
    "Fear and greed drive the Demand portion of investment Supply and Demand" - me
    "Silver can't be subject to classical supply and demand of silver and be driven by gold at the same time" - me
    "What's next for silver? Nobody knows" - APMEX email

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post

... Guru's never seem to be able to predict POS or POG ever going down,..
    Chuck Norris doesn't need to use apostrophes. But he does it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    The best advice to be had from David Morgan begins and ends with his last name.
    - " I do not know."
    "That's not money" - Ben Bernanke