Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thinking of buying a monster box ASE for $9K!

Quote Originally Posted by KILOFINAL7 View Post
    Apparently, money is fake and worthless, so it shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by captainsilverton View Post
    yes sir ^^^^^^^^^^^^......maybe folks should think about reinforcing their "home vault", if ya own your own, and understanding tangible and fungible assets, and securtity.... sorry renters??

staying ahead of the curve with foresight of self sufficiency and with ample responsibility and astuteness with earnest consistency??!!.... is second to nothing....that may mean "banking" too..

be your own, well as much as ya can in this well placed information gathering govt we have

inct

Paid my house off 3 weeks ago, the best feeling I've ever had in years. I read all the pros and cons of paying off mortgage, peace of mind is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedompal View Post
    Paid my house off 3 weeks ago, the best feeling I've ever had in years. I read all the pros and cons of paying off mortgage, peace of mind is priceless.
    congrats!!!

been debt free a few times..loved it..

i hold some notes currently, promised to pay too...yup

inct

That is a great feeling. I concur on being the best feeling in years. Congratulations.

TB
    "I was born upon a prairie where the wind blew free and there was nothing to break the light of the sun. I was born where there were no enclosures and where everything drew a free breath.I want to die there, and not within walls."
    Ten Bears - Yamparika Comanche
    From Outlaw Josey Wales movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xd3Eawz5VI

Quote Originally Posted by exxxcessive View Post
    http://www.investing.com/commodities/silver
    I'm not precious metal negative. But, I do not understand why people continue to buy now, when the trend is falling, instead of stacking cash and practice patience.
    If you look at a 100 year chart of silver, it has had enormous price swings. But if you draw a long-term trendline over the last hundred years, you get something around $20 as the median value at this point. So accumulating by dollar cost averaging below $20 should have a payoff sometime in the future. Nobody knows if it is next year or ten years down the road.

The problem with waiting for the turn is recognizing it before it is too late.

Then again, maybe $14.40 was the bottom? :-D
    Govern this.

Way to go! Congrats...

A couple years ago I managed to sell the place we'd been underwater on for JUST ENOUGH to pay it off. Very sick feeling. All that money wasted... basically was a renter for 10 years, but had to do maintenance as well.

Anyhow, now we own a place mortgage free and yeah, the peace of mind is, as you say, priceless.
    Govern this.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretArgentMan View Post
    Then again, maybe $14.40 was the bottom? :-D
    Oh no, self doubt now!! No, not really, as someone mentioned it will take silver to go up $4 for me to make any money. $4 is a lot and although silver appears to be cheap now, premium cancels short term profits.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234