Page 3 of 289 FirstFirst 1234567891353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold will rebound in days, and when it does

As many of you know, I do not post here often nor lightly. Unless it's important and accurate. Mostly I just watch and hold my tongue. I must speak now!!!!! Do not lose faith!!!!!!!!!!!!! The time nears, and those not on board are going to be very very sorry for not increasing thier PM holdings. This is an ALERT!!!!!!!! It is time to accumulate. Sell everything and buy more. I repeat BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldmineral View Post
    As many of you know, I do not post here often nor lightly. Unless it's important and accurate. Mostly I just watch and hold my tongue. I must speak now!!!!! Do not lose faith!!!!!!!!!!!!! The time nears, and those not on board are going to be very very sorry for not increasing thier PM holdings. This is an ALERT!!!!!!!! It is time to accumulate. Sell everything and buy more. I repeat BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your post certainly convinced me...

Quote Originally Posted by Count Stacula View Post
    So which bullion dealer do you work for? Kitco or somebody else?

Your statements classify you as a Jack Ass IMO. "Sell everything and buy more" Phuck you! You sell everything and buy more first.

If you want to risk it all on a whim then go ahead, but don't suggest everybody else do the same without some logic or reason behind your call.

Got any snake oil to go along with that PM call? If you are going to phuck your fellow man in the arse with your nonsense then at least you owe him a reach around in exchange.

You need to rethink what you are trying to foment here.
    Jeez, talk about an overreaction!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Miner View Post
    Go ahead. I hope you back up the truck based on such nonsensical bullchit.

I'm not sure which is worse. Those that put forth such irrational calls to buy or those who eat it up without question.

Ya'll do realize we are all playing for REAL MONEY don't you?

If not, STFU!!!!
    Disclaimer:Later....

I'm not sure which is worse. Those that put forth such irrational calls to buy or those who eat it up without question.

If not, STFU!!!!
    Whoah, Count. It's definitely true that a knife is falling and very risky to grasp at, but it's not like goldmineral is a financial advisor, counseling your sister or something. He's just another voice on one of the largest gold forums in the world. Let him have his shouting, and see if hindsight is 20/20.

After all, any man who takes investment advice via hysterical declaration from a man with a stuck exclamation point key, well... that man deserves what's coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Miner View Post
    Must be a bad day for the count...

Quote Originally Posted by user_error View Post
    Whoah, Count. It's definitely true that a knife is falling and very risky to grasp at, but it's not like goldmineral is a financial advisor, counseling your sister or something. He's just another voice on one of the largest gold forums in the world. Let him have his shouting, and see if hindsight is 20/20.

After all, any man who takes investment advice via hysterical declaration from a man with a stuck exclamation point key, well... that man deserves what's coming to him.
    OK fine, but I don't have time for this schit. Advise your man to pull his head out of his arse and do some reflective analysis of the situation. If he has something worth sharing other than "buy! buy! buy!" let me know.

And if you feel comfortable letting him sell your fellow readers down the river without reason then that's on you.

If we are up 5 bucks on silver tomorrow I will apologize. Otherwise my disdain for his irrational call to "sell everything and buy now" stands.
    Disclaimer:Later....

OK fine, but I don't have time for this schit. Advise your man to pull his head out of his arse and do some reflective analysis of the situation. If he has something worth sharing other than "buy! buy! buy!" let me know.

And if you feel comfortable letting him sell your fellow readers down the river without reason then that's on you.

If we are up 5 bucks on silver tomorrow I will apologize. Otherwise my disdain for his irrational call to "sell everything and buy now" stands.
    We are with you Count...like I said he has me convinced (as I roll my eyes).

If not, STFU!!!!
    Just because I said you overreacted doesn't mean that I agree with goldmineral. I'm saying you overreacted, because you did. If you bought too much gold because you believed in someone who led you astray, put on your big boy pants and take responsibility for your own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by goldmineral View Post
    When did you change your screen name? What was wrong with Brucetrader7 ?