Page 2 of 278 FirstFirst 123456781252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold will rebound in days, and when it does

let's be serious guys, this wishful thinking isn't going to help anyone

now, who wants to help me drag a solid golden statue into the woods, dance around it naked and burn some fiat currency at its feet at the tunes of "Gold"?

All opinions expressed by metalox are purely hypothetical.
    Sell when everyone else is buying!

Hang on forks. Remember, the rich got there by investing when the blood flowed down the street.

Looks good so far this morning. A base upon which to build is now formed. Now to the moon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldmineral View Post
    Hang on forks. Remember, the rich got there by investing when the blood flowed down the street.

Looks good so far this morning. A base upon which to build is now formed. Now to the moon!!!
    I don't think the recent drop would qualify as blood in the streets. Wake me up when it gets to triple digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    I don't think the recent drop would qualify as blood in the streets. Wake me up when it gets to triple digits.
    Or up to your knees.

If you are accumulating physical gold, you should be elated that the price of gold is sinking lower every week.

Quote Originally Posted by KILOFINAL7 View Post
    If you are accumulating physical gold, you should be elated that the price of gold is sinking lower every week.
    Yes. . I fully understand this concept. . but frankly, I would be more elated if it were slightly increasing in price every week.
    You're gonna need a bigger boat.

No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Wake me up only when it gets to one digit.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
    But now negative sentiment seems to have overtaken the overwhelmingly positive sentiment, even on this forum

Could that be a sign the bottom is getting close?

I still reckon there will be capitulation to sub $1000, but maybe the time for true contrarianism is approaching
    We are on a similar wavelength, we have many Jonny come lately Bears not just on Kitco but all over. I think we get one last drop (which may have started with the break below $1100) and then smart money play the bear trap. It's hilarious actually, it took an $800 drop to turn these people bearish LMAO.
    "Give a man a gun and he can rob a Bank, give a man a Bank and he can rob the world."

Any information or chart annotations that I provide are for speculation and not to be taken as Financial Advice. I post such speculation to express ideas, theories and provoke discussion, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by metalox View Post
    let's be serious guys, this wishful thinking isn't going to help anyone

now, who wants to help me drag a solid golden statue into the woods, dance around it naked and burn some fiat currency at its feet at the tunes of "Gold"?

OMG! That song is positively revolting! There is a special place in hell for people who trick people into clicking on youtube links.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPipe View Post
    I like to look at ratios when it comes to determining the over or under valuation of anything.

Right now, the Gold / Oil ratio is quite high at approximately 21.9, even with the recent price drops, which means that either Oil is "cheap" or Gold is "expensive".

Correlation coefficients can be a tricky deal. How about the ratio of gold prices to milk, or candy bars, or whatever?
    "The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it."
    "What, did someone just step on a duck?"
    "That kangaroo stole my ball!"
    Al Czervik