Page 262 of 289 FirstFirst ... 162212252256257258259260261262263264265266267268272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2887

Thread: Gold will rebound in days, and when it does

Quote Originally Posted by goldmineral View Post
    Code RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Code RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Code RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Code RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Code RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

(this is the most exclamation points ever, I mean EVER EVER EVER EVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!)

(In a single POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stalled out as it hit the upper bollinger band..... Lets see what happens from here

Quote Originally Posted by Silver and Gold View Post
    And falling you mean....AS I said enjoy this back to business as usual next week....

Just as I warned.....Back to business........Suckers rally on low volume....

***************** Code Blue *****************

Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get some ripple, right now!!!!!
    1 trillion market cap, coming right up!!

Other then the small insignificant backwards price movements that is normal for a strengthening asset, GOLD is going up Up, UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gotta sell my stash of Pokemon coins for bitcoins then sell them for fed digits so I can add to my stack.

In other news, got 150 for my billy goat at auction..
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Quote Originally Posted by goldmineral View Post

Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I see you went to the trouble of making your code blue actually blue. Things must be getting serious.

Quote Originally Posted by AgAuthaChristie View Post
    I see you went to the trouble of making your code blue actually blue. Things must be getting serious.
    Get SOME, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my,,,,, Bears be runnin' Sir Paul be singin'.