Page 1 of 277 12345671151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold will rebound in days, and when it does

Smile Gold will rebound in days, and when it does

It's going to the moon. Buy as much as you can now, for these super sale prices are not going to last and will never be seen again.

i think i'm gonna be sick

Quote Originally Posted by goldmineral View Post
    It's going to the moon. Buy as much as you can now, for these super sale prices are not going to last and will never be seen again.

I have read the same things here about 30's , then 20's and again right at 15.00

If you can't imagine silver or anything else at a certain price, you don't have an imagination

Yay. I'm so excited.

I like to look at ratios when it comes to determining the over or under valuation of anything.

Right now, the Gold / Oil ratio is quite high at approximately 21.9, even with the recent price drops, which means that either Oil is "cheap" or Gold is "expensive".

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (37.6 KB, 17 views)

Quote Originally Posted by Major Miner View Post
    Yay. I'm so excited.

Your post needs music.

I'm so excited.

There. Fixed it for you.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

If I had a fiat $100 for every time I heard that line, I'd be rich. ;-)
    You cannot determine what the equilibrium value is between Gold and US Dollar.
    When buyers and sellers normalize and the price flatlines for a good period of time,
    then I'd say gold's value has been found. But right now, it's little more than a falling
    knife with suckers on day one who buy it. Only to become realist on day two when they
    sell it to mitigate their loss in wealth from owning it.

I have heard this a million times over the last few years. The only part that has proven true is that the prices are not going to last. They haven't lasted. They just keep getting lower. I think the first time I heard this exhortation we were at $1640. Now we are at $1100 and you are spouting the same thing.

Gold will rebound in days, and when it does it's going to the moon.
    I've been hearing this for 4 years now. Meanwhile stocks have gone up 70%.

But now negative sentiment seems to have overtaken the overwhelmingly positive sentiment, even on this forum

Could that be a sign the bottom is getting close?

I still reckon there will be capitulation to sub $1000, but maybe the time for true contrarianism is approaching
    If I knew the answers I wouldn't be here

Page 1 of 277 12345671151101 ... LastLast