Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold is getting smacked and silver isn't far behind...

Quote Originally Posted by joeinnj View Post
    Yea, no signs of desperation here ..
    All's normal Alice ... in the Land of Wonderland, that is.
    We are getting close...it would be interesting to see how the Overlords keep this thing going the rest of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    We are getting close...it would be interesting to see how the Overlords keep this thing going the rest of this year.
    Are we getting closer to the event horizon?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    The Wizard's hard at work yes .....
    n I Love the smell of desperation at midnight.

One of these Monday mornings Alice, one of these Monday morning ......
    Bam !! (The hammer drops, the floor comes out and the curtain is raised)

Man, I wish I knew all this chart stuff so I could get as excited as you guys do over a less that 1% price drop...

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Are we getting closer to the event horizon?
    There are so many black swans circling....it doesn't appear that stocks or bonds seem to care...yet.

I am not buying anything...just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Keep your powder dry and OUT of the banks.

Man, I wish I knew all this chart stuff so I could get as excited as you guys do over a less that 1% price drop...
    Absolutely nothing to do with charts .....
    The entire monetary system worldwide has been on life support since minimally 2008 ....
    Like Atlas says above, both shoes will drop one of these nights .......
    And it won't be pretty ........
    You;ll have plenty of opportunity to buy the beloved Coins at bargain pricings ....
    Just don't attempt to do it on any form of credit because ... THERE WON'T BE ANY !!
    (Credit and all Markets will freeze .... that's the popcorn day)

Actually, I think you're on to something. I'm not a chartist but, I'm sure there were some significant support levels broken with that $1060 trade.

Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...
    Plata O Plomo

Quote Originally Posted by hkpdw View Post
    Actually, I think you're on to something. I'm not a chartist but, I'm sure there were some significant support levels broken with that $1060 trade.

Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...
    Yep, PMs are sitting on AIR. I wouldn't be surprised to see another large leg down, maybe even this week.

You won't find a chart that predicted the current POS or POG unless you turn it upside down
    Last edited by BuyLowSellHigh; 07-19-2015 at 11:39 PM.
    "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Guru's are liked not for being right but for saying what you want to hear" - me
    "Paper" investors dictate the price of silver - blitzdude
    "Fear and greed drive the Demand portion of investment Supply and Demand" - me
    "Silver can't be subject to classical supply and demand of silver and be driven by gold at the same time" - me
    "What's next for silver? Nobody knows" - APMEX email

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post
    You won't find a chart that predicted the current POS or POG unless you turn it upside down
    so charts are not useful haha?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast