Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gold is getting smacked and silver isn't far behind...

Shoulda saw this but I don't ussually trade H&S patterns

But this major short this week sure looks like that was the play

Was a clear H&S pattern in gold where the neckline was violated @ $1140ish

Big dump off hours of in low volumes right after neckline was violated.

Rule of thumb is MINIMUM price target once neckline violated is the distance from the head ($1240ish ) to the neckline ($1140ish)

So take $1240 - $1140 = $100 move below the neckline or MINIMUM target of $1040 ($1140 neckline - $100)

Attachment 25263

IceAged
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

If this keeps up, in a few years , I may be able to get my first ounce of gold ever !!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    If this keeps up, in a few years , I may be able to get my first ounce of gold ever !!!
    LOL

Yep, for me it'll be my third

BUT...I still like my silver
    Reminds me of Pirates...

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Change View Post
    LOL

Yep, for me it'll be my third:

BUT...I still like my silver
    Reminds me of Pirates...
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234