Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stopped buying, going to wait this out for a while

I stopped buying but only because purchased enough for the month. Dollar wise though this is the lowest I've been paying for premiums since I started stacking. Everything I've purchased this month was 89 cents premium or less.

Everything I've purchased this month has been lower than anything I've bought in years...Everything
    Been getting close to doing this, for months...
    Not the lowest, piece by piece, just the lowest average buy, in years

This month beat the average, for every piece

Too bad, I've just begun to stack fiat...guess that's gonna have to wait

Beep, Beep, Beep

Engelhard 100 oz bars around $1,600 are looking attractive to me. I've added 3 in the last 30 days and am likely to add 5 more in the next few weeks.
    But choose wisely

These 100 ounce bars are growing on me plus the premiums are cheap for generic ones. I've purchased 3 also this month. Apmex/RMC 9999 bar for 1,639 and two RMC bars one for 1,589 and the other for 1,576. I'll wait till next month before I add more.

Where do you get your englehard bars from gold standard? I assume from a local dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by JM_Silver_Addict View Post
    ...Dollar wise though this is the lowest I've been paying for premiums since I started stacking. Everything I've purchased this month was 89 cents premium or less.
    Please elaborate...generics were common at .79 over spot a month ago for 10 oz. bars...free shipping. I don't see that now.

yup premiums are high on everything
    I finally got some of them overpriced pandas because those premiums stayed the same

I guess they have lots of room on those
    the kooks I was getting are out of stock

Quote Originally Posted by JM_Silver_Addict View Post
    These 100 ounce bars are growing on me plus the premiums are cheap for generic ones. I've purchased 3 also this month. Apmex/RMC 9999 bar for 1,639 and two RMC bars one for 1,589 and the other for 1,576. I'll wait till next month before I add more.
    The cheapest APMEX generic 100 oz bars are right at a buck over spot. We either have a solid case for shortages or price gouging. Or both.

Its definately a smart move to play it safe right now, just buy low mintage hard to find coins when on sale and wait it out till it hits the bottom over the next few months. Stop wasting money people on Silver Eagles at $2.89 over spot. what a waste of premium

Quote Originally Posted by RidetheBreeze View Post
    Its definately a smart move to play it safe right now, just buy low mintage hard to find coins when on sale and wait it out till it hits the bottom over the next few months. Stop wasting money people on Silver Eagles at $2.89 over spot. what a waste of premium
    Have you ever stopped to think as to why there's a premium on never mind Eagles anything in Life you're able to purchase or will ever purchase.
    Safe to assume you haven't gotten that far yet though .. still only capable of seeing what's right in front of your eyes, no need to project or think things out and of course everything's black & white.
    The here n now, never look forward, certainly don't analyze or think it out or very much is the new millennium's way though.
    I'll give you a hint....There's a premium on anything Life for a reason.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast