Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Silver premiums are high.

Quote Originally Posted by KILOFINAL7 View Post
    The men in black suits.
    And black sunglasses + SUV's ...
    Or ..... if we're talking in the example I originally used it in, in-relation to Markets......
    If you're actually gullible, non-worldly, blind and dumb enough to actually believe any Market is a Free-Market these days.
    Furthest thing from it .......
    But the brainwashing and Indoctrination process does work marvelously yes. ......It's evident on these very Boards daily.
    Carry on

FACT: They have a twisty little wire coming out of their ear and down their collar. . .

I know that's the first thing I look for . . .
    No his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by joeinnj View Post
    And black sunglasses + SUV's ...
    Or ..... if we're talking in the example I originally used it in, in-relation to Markets......
    If you're actually gullible, non-worldly, blind and dumb enough to actually believe any Market is a Free-Market these days.
    Furthest thing from it .......
    But the brainwashing and Indoctrination process does work marvelously yes. ......It's evident on these very Boards daily.
    Carry on
    Actually, Joe, I'm afraid you're right...
    Stacking since the late 1970's

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    FACT: They have a twisty little wire coming out of their ear and down their collar. . .

I know that's the first thing I look for . . .
    btw, way more advanced than that now......lol

inct

Maybe I'm spending too much time here? Doctor asked me if I felt paranoid?

Quote Originally Posted by jfkwashere View Post
    Maybe I'm spending too much time here? Doctor asked me if I felt paranoid?
    Medicating America into Zombie-ism one prescription at a time .....
    Don't swallow the pill.

Um, Last SUV + Sunglasses I saw was coming down Lost Dollar Road, above Telluride. It's a one lane mountain road, real steep. This dipsh*t was trying to go up the wrong way. Air Force insignia, Virginia Plates, ass.

You've probably got lots of those back east?

Um, Last SUV + Sunglasses I saw was coming down Lost Dollar Road, above Telluride. It's a one lane mountain road, real steep. This dipsh*t was trying to go up the wrong way. Air Force insignia, Virginia Plates, ass.

You've probably got lots of those back east?
    No ....
    Everyone knows the Secret Government and all their top-notch luxurious, fully stocked, every luxury imaginable underground bunker Cities are out in the Mid West and Mountainous areas.
    With of course 24 hr surveillance on the Worlds top Doctors and 20-something y.o. honey's to be swept up in a moments notice to keep their demented Superior Race going while we all MadMax ourselves to death .... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by joeinnj View Post
    No ....
    Everyone knows the Secret Government and all their top-notch luxurious, fully stocked, every luxury imaginable underground bunker Cities are out in the Mid West and Mountainous areas.
    With of course 24 hr surveillance on the Worlds top Doctors and 20-something y.o. honey's to be swept up in a moments notice to keep their demented Superior Race going while we all MadMax ourselves to death .... LOL
    Meanwhile... In Texas, a young woman is pulled over for not signalling a lane change.... where real men, er, "pussies" as she refers to him, wear shiny SILVER badges...

Maybe things have changed as you outline, or stay just the same, sadly.

Meanwhile... In Texas, a young woman is pulled over for not signalling a lane change.... where real men, er, "pussies" as she refers to him, wear shiny SILVER badges...

Maybe things have changed as you outline, or stay just the same, sadly.
    The "SILVER" Badges you refer to I'd bet a Dollar to a donut are only produced in China, Indonesia or some other Slave Labor of a humanitarian cesspool.
    The only thing "SILVER" still banging around in America would be similarly, the SILVER implied Tin-trinkets we now call Coins
    (Minus ASE's of course but most of those likely are sold to and Fly overseas)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678