Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Silver premiums are high.

I was looking at getting some of those provident morgans thems had for $.69 over
    well nots no mores, them went up to $1.82

same for the prospector round

There are good buys out there right now though
    Britanicas for $2.29 provident
    Libertads for $2.99 ampex
    Maples for $1.99 JM

all with the free shipping

I like them Britanicas more than I thought I would

Quote Originally Posted by Manny2_0 View Post
    I was looking at getting some of those provident morgans thems had for $.69 over

Maples for $1.99 JM

Yes, enjoy the best of both Worlds we've had for the past 2 years and counting now ..
    Both low spot and low premiums.
    That won't last forever and those that chose to use this best of both Worlds period for generic buying I don't agree but regardless, these oddity of times won't last forever.
    When the $5-7,8 premium for Official Mint Coin and $2-3 for Generic days return these days will be sorely missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny2_0 View Post

Maples for $1.99 JM

The incused indian is $.74 over and 10 oz bar is $.65 over. There is still plenty of lower premium stuff available, and to look at the premium as a percentage, with spot as low as it is, makes it appear very high.

There is an old line about figures don't lie but liars can figure that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PeacePeople View Post
    The incused indian is $.74 over and 10 oz bar is $.65 over. There is still plenty of lower premium stuff available, and to look at the premium as a percentage, with spot as low as it is, makes it appear very high.

There is an old line about figures don't lie but liars can figure that comes to mind.
    Physical PM purchasing would be the one and only area of investment I DON'T look at percentage premiums.
    Of course with low spot we have higher percentage premiums yet in Real Dollar Terms premiums have never been lower.
    Assuming we don't forever stay in flat to falling markets PM premiums most certainly are retrievable and in heated markets multiples of premium paid at that.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinnj View Post
    Physical PM purchasing would be the one and only area of investment I DON'T look at percentage premiums.
    Of course with low spot we have higher percentage premiums yet in Real Dollar Terms premiums have never been lower.
    Assuming we don't forever stay in flat to falling markets PM premiums most certainly are retrievable and in heated markets multiples of premium paid at that.
    Lol, more chirping from the cheap seats...thanks for letting us know oh great guru that your personal game plan ignores percentage premiums, that in itself should set the newbies straight on true ignorance...
    And it's good to know that someone who has been buying phyzz silver for maybe a couple plus years can emphatically state that premiums have never (that's never) been lower, ... You truly are a silver investing guru...

Edit to add- and most likely have never sold any phyzz ever and retrieved multiples of premium paid...lol
    Comedy...
    keceph `anah

Quote Originally Posted by rawteam1 View Post
    Lol, more chirping from the cheap seats...thanks for letting us know oh great guru that your personal game plan ignores percentage premiums, that in itself should set the newbies straight on true ignorance...
    And it's good to know that someone who has been buying phyzz silver for maybe a couple plus years can emphatically state that premiums have never (that's never) been lower, ... You truly are a silver investing guru...

Edit to add- and most likely have never sold any phyzz ever and retrieved multiples of premium paid...lol
    Comedy...
    Does your little brain even understand what "history" is or is it even capable of "r-e-a-d-i-n-g" .....
    I'm think not on both fronts ........
    If you had a valid argument or counterpoint just a-once I'd entertain it but no .........
    You make constant child like attacks at me so guess what ....
    You'll get exactly what you ask for and be made a buffoon of ......
    Your fish in a barrel actually, a complete embarrassment and this only to your damned self.

Quote Originally Posted by rawteam1 View Post

Comedy...
    Perhaps you could enlighten us with your extensive knowledge as to the direction of gold and silver over the next few years?

And you can point to your records of accomplishments on this forums? You know - previous posts where you so aptly demonstrate your abilities?

Expected response: The sounds of silence...
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Rawteam1: A knowledge base only rivaled by a ........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

wow, some huffing and puffing going on round' here. lolz

Don't feed the troll, guys like this get off on getting a reaction out of you.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast