Thread: USD Is Weaker, Why Isn't Gold Reacting? - Jim Wyckoff

Default USD Is Weaker, Why Isn't Gold Reacting? - Jim Wyckoff

The weaker U.S. dollar is not giving gold prices the boost analysts and investors expected as Jim Wyckoff joins Kitco News to explain why on this week's edition of Technically Speaking. "The past couple of days we've seen the dollar back off significantly and gold hasn't seen much of a positive impact like one would expect," he says. "I would suspect that's due to the holding pattern that gold and silver traders are exhibiting ahead of some key economic data on Friday with the U.S. jobs report." He adds that the market is firmly awaiting that data as it ignores other market movers, such as the weaker U.S. dollar and rumors of a Greek draft deal, which he notes the market "has become numb to." Tune in now to find out whether Jim's Wyckoff market ratings are leaning towards the bullish or bearish camp this week. Kitco News, June 3, 2015.

He does not know..........Gold is useless in these times

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    He does not know..........Gold is useless in these times
    Naw...gold is for Stacking in these times

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Change View Post
    Naw...gold is for Stacking in these times
    Do you have an endless supply of fiat?
    I feel sorry for those FOOLS that bought at $1300 and higher

Gold and silver is good value at these prices. Nothing wrong with a strategy of continuously buying every month. It smooths out price variations. The second best performing tangible asset over the last few years has been rare coins. Second only to classic cars. Your lack of knowledge is glaring. For those who have invested solely in bullion and remain frustrated, rather than stop buying, should maybe have a look at buying older, rarer coins, for even more protection going forward.

Fools? Definitely not. They have protected their earnings going forward because one thing is for sure, there is a HELL of a load of dollar printing to come and anyone who has been busy paying off their mortgage and reducing their debt will most definitely not be rewarded...

Quote Originally Posted by jetstreamboy View Post
    Gold and silver is good value at these prices. Nothing wrong with a strategy of continuously buying every month. It smooths out price variations. The second best performing tangible asset over the last few years has been rare coins. Second only to classic cars. Your lack of knowledge is glaring. For those who have invested solely in bullion and remain frustrated, rather than stop buying, should maybe have a look at buying older, rarer coins, for even more protection going forward.

Fools? Definitely not. They have protected their earnings going forward because one thing is for sure, there is a HELL of a load of dollar printing to come and anyone who has been busy paying off their mortgage and reducing their debt will most definitely not be rewarded...
    I'm just joking around, dude........It's going to be a buying importunity, TOMORROW after the jobs report I think...We will get another hammering to thank for in the end.
    My regulars are not willing to part with their silver bars, I offer them the price per ounce by end of trading june the 5th

Quote Originally Posted by jetstreamboy View Post

it is a forum, with that said, many lack knowledge and post here, they will gain wisdom hopefully...rare coinage and other high end antiquities are doing quite well..that i know from selling recently, numismatics are hot if ya ask me...............

inny

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSilver View Post
    Do you have an endless supply of fiat?
    I feel sorry for those FOOLS that bought at $1300 and higher
    Not really my point...
    More to my point is it will be the fools who have nothing...no preps, no skill sets, no assets...no gold

Price points be damned...todays prices are great prices to buy at...especially silver but this is a gold thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Change View Post
    Not really my point...
    More to my point is it will be the fools who have nothing...no preps, no skill sets, no assets...no gold

Price points be damned...todays prices are great prices to buy at...especially silver but this is a gold thread
    good reply CC

inny

USD keeps on getting less strong....Good for you economy!

Metals are not compensating, the new normal for the coming years?