Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultra cameo ASE's?

Default Ultra cameo ASE's?

So I go in today to pick up a few JM 10 ounce bars and 1 other random 10 ounce bar my dealer called me about. When I got in some old man was selling a bag full of coins. When my turn came to pick up my bars and pay I asked what the old man sold and my guy said 54 graded ASE's so I asked to toss 4 of them with my purchase. I just got home and looked at the coins and 2 of them are 2015 NGC PF70 ultra cameo, 2006 NGC PF70 ultra cameo, and the last one is a 2007 NGC PF70 ultra cameo. I paid 21.49 each for the coins what do you guys think? I don't really like ASE's much less graded ones, do you think I can flip them for a profit? What are they worth in todays market?

Thanks

-JM

Quote Originally Posted by JM_Silver_Addict View Post
    So I go in today to pick up a few JM 10 ounce bars and 1 other random 10 ounce bar my dealer called me about. When I got in some old man was selling a bag full of coins. When my turn came to pick up my bars and pay I asked what the old man sold and my guy said 54 graded ASE's so I asked to toss 4 of them with my purchase. I just got home and looked at the coins and 2 of them are 2015 NGC PF70 ultra cameo, 2006 NGC PF70 ultra cameo, and the last one is a 2007 NGC PF70 ultra cameo. I paid 21.49 each for the coins what do you guys think? I don't really like ASE's much less graded ones, do you think I can flip them for a profit? What are they worth in todays market?

Thanks

-JM
    On ebay...
    A bit more than 21.49 each

Nice score

Thanks

-JM
    Get off of Kitco and onto eBay as quickly as you possibly can and let them run 10 days at no reserve. That's what I would do. Burn rubber. Turn it into something else.

EDIT: after thinking about it my suggestion is to have the auction end on Saturday or Sunday at 5:00 Pacific or 8:00 Eastern time and run it as long as you can.
    Last edited by HeavyMetalIronSteel; 05-16-2015 at 07:27 PM.

1995w... that is what ya need in 70 grade..

worthy of $20K-50K to some.....

we a group of 2, my wife and i, sold one very recently, recently at auction online in CA....(greatcollections.com)

we paid $6.5k for it and sold it on an auction site.. we sold at this particular auction, cause it was fee free....also the best auction site, imo, for graded coinage as a seller...

there currently is only a population of around 35 or 36 graded as such on the 1995w ASE cameo, dcam proof70, pcgs....

anyway if graded make sure it is one of the lower mintage eagles.. the 1995w had 31k minted..

inme

Well I already traded one of them for a two ounce BU libertad. I wonder if that was a good trade? I don't have an eBay account but if these thing will bring me a decent profit I'll start one up. For the time being I'm holding on to them to do trades with locals unless these things are worth more than what I think?

Nothing wrong with that trade. Probably score 85 dollars off the bay. Then you would pay about 8 dollars to ebay and another 4 dollars in packaging and postage. The the real value is 72 dollars or so. List for 90 cash and negotiate from 70, then take the money and buy other silver. However I would probably keep them. The longer you keep them the more they will be worth.

I also said nothing wrong with the trade because someone did you a good turn and the guy who doubled your silver is also going to make money, so your spreading happiness if trade for 2 to 3 oz of silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmhey View Post
    Nothing wrong with that trade. Probably score 85 dollars off the bay. Then you would pay about 8 dollars to ebay and another 4 dollars in packaging and postage. The the real value is 72 dollars or so. List for 90 cash and negotiate from 70, then take the money and buy other silver. However I would probably keep them. The longer you keep them the more they will be worth.

I also said nothing wrong with the trade because someone did you a good turn and the guy who doubled your silver is also going to make money, so your spreading happiness if trade for 2 to 3 oz of silver.
    THE buyer pays postage and your packaging fees..... .hands down........... if you list and price properly, even with FREE SHIPPING.. part of the game one must have with selling on the bay....

INCT

Well they didn't last long! I traded the rest of them plus some cash for a 10 ounce JM TD Bank bar.
    I kinda like these graded coins for trading purposes as I end up doing good on these trades, will probably buy more to use for trades.
    Thanks for the help and info guys

-JM

Well they didn't last long! I traded the rest of them plus some cash for a 10 ounce JM TD Bank bar.
    I kinda like these graded coins for trading purposes as I end up doing good on these trades, will probably buy more to use for trades.

-JM
    Good to hear JM. So many against graded/slabbed, so this helps prove there is a healthy market for them. I'd go back and buy the guy out.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

-JM
    trade vs sell can often be more lucrative to the one holding, holding what the other wants.......yes, good job....

inct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast