Thread: Mintages and Coint Sets

Default Mintages and Coint Sets

Are sets of coins that are sold as a SET from, example, the Perth mint lunar series come off the original mintage quantity of coins minted?
    The lunar series 1 is made up of 12 years of coins and the series was no longer produced after 2010. So at that point in 2010 when the series ended did they make more coins to make the sets?

Thanks Silverhill58, not sure what the heck I did but It happened. Anyways I do collect some, no crazy amounts, Perth Mint has beautiful coins and that is on the collection side of my stack. ....Be careful it can get addicting and fun. The mythical creatures 5oz coin is beautiful also
    Here it is for everyone else http://www.perthmint.com.au//documen...ted_221112.pdf
    Its hard for me to commit to a series of anything though....Good Luck
    Happy Stacking
    Last edited by Mytal; 05-12-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks again. I had already printed the Perth mintage doc. which prompted me to post the thread. I'll take a look at the Mythical creatures coin as I have not seen it yet.........Best Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytal View Post
    Thanks Silverhill58, not sure what the heck I did but It happened. Anyways I do collect some, no crazy amounts, Perth Mint has beautiful coins and that is on the collection side of my stack. ....Be careful it can get addicting and fun. The mythical creatures 5oz coin is beautiful also
    Here it is for everyone else http://www.perthmint.com.au//documen...ted_221112.pdf
    Its hard for me to commit to a series of anything though....Good Luck
    Happy Stacking

Chinese Ancient Mythical Creatures 2015 5oz Silver Proof High Relief Coin is beautifull ,the 1 oz coins are not.
    I looked at those gilded series 2 lunars and they are great but as you noted going fast

So right, those mythical 5 oz. coins are stunning

Quote Originally Posted by Mytal View Post
    Chinese Ancient Mythical Creatures 2015 5oz Silver Proof High Relief Coin is beautifull ,the 1 oz coins are not.
    I looked at those gilded series 2 lunars and they are great but as you noted going fast